Bad Moon Rising

Alaric arrived at the Salvatore boarding house, having been called by Elena to go there. When he got there, he did a double take seeing Amy there with an ornate necklace around her neck. She glared at him when he walked in and the Damon moved into his line of sight. 

"Thanks for coming, Ric

"Thanks for coming, Ric. Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon? Bourbon in your coffee?" Damon asked, only slightly sarcastic and Amy giggled a little bit that, causing a genuine smile to spread across Damon's face. 

"Elena mentioned you needed my help." Alaric said and then Stefan walked in, looking surprised to see Amy standing there. 

"Yeah, we were hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family." Stefan said and Amy frowned at that. 

"Why do you guys want to know about the Lockwoods?" She asked and Damon turned to look at her. 

"You know something about them?" He asked, curiously and Amy shrugged. 

"I know that, except for the ones who marry into the family, they all have short fuses. Mason had one for a while until he left Mystic Falls and came back without it." She said and at the Lockwood Mansion, Mason headed out of the house for a run. Unbeknownst to him, Tyler was observing him and followed him. Back at the boarding house, Elena walked in and froze when she saw Amy standing there with Damon. The angry look on her sister's face told her everything she needed to know, Damon had told her the truth. 

"Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwood family?" Alaric asked and Damon rolled his eyes.  

"Well, you wouldn't. But your dead, not-dead vampire wife might." He reminded him and Stefan's eyes widened in alarm. 

"Damon." He hissed, jerking his head at Amy and Damon rolled his eyes again. 

"Relax, Stefan, I told her and Blondie everything last night. She knows about you." He snarked and Stefan took a deep breath, but Elena quickly stepped in. 

"Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together." Elena suggested and Stefan nodded, turning to look at the history teacher. 

"You said that she had spent years researching this town." He reminded him and Alaric looked between the four standing there. 

"Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls rooted in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction." He admitted. 

"Like that amazing vampire story." Damon joked, nudging Amy who suppressed a laugh and Elena looked at them in surprise. She figured Damon hadn't told Amy about his love confession so when Amy felt her eyes on her, she swiftly turned her gaze back to Alaric. 

"Aside from vampires, what else?" Elena asked and Alaric sighed. 

"The lycanthrope." He answered and all of them gawked at him.