Chapter 1: The Terrible Wind Storm

Dart's P.O.V

I sighed in irritation. My mother, Starlight, wouldn't let me go out and explore the world. But my father, Toothless, was completely fine with the idea. "Hey Dad? Why won't mom let me go outside and explore?" I asked, looking up at my father's gentle and free-spirited emerald green eyes. My father sighed slowly and lowered his head to be eye-level with me.

"Your mother was never very trusting of humans. Even my dragon rider. Hiccup, had to gain her trust, and even that was a talon in itself to achieve." Toothless said, rolling his eyes at the memory. "Is it because i'm her only daughter? Is that it?" I questioned, looking up at my father with longing pale blue eyes. Toothless drew a long and tired sigh.

"I guess so... But I don't ask those kind of questions, Dart. Unlike you, my silly little adventurous dragonet. You remind me a lot of my human rider, you have his stubbornness, curiosity, inventive spirit and love for adventure, and your also really trusting." I smiled a toothless smile at that.

"So... Can I go? Can I? Can I?" I asked, jumping up and down in excitement. My father nodded with a toothless grin. I squealed in excitement and gave my father a tight hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I cheered, and with that, I flew out of The Hidden World.

I struggled in the wind and the rain. It was hard to fly straight, muchness be able to see. "Oh, plasma fire! Why the heck does it have to rain?" I yelled in frustration, as I kept struggling to keep my up and flapping in the air, but the strong wind was making it very difficult.

I began spinning out of control in the air and I hit my head hard on a tree and the last thing I saw was a streak of purple and pale blue scales, then everything went dark.

"H-hay. Is she a-alright?" I slowly opened my eyes and I was greeted with a pale blue and white shape and a sky-blue shape.

I slowly sat up and I looked up at my two rescuers. "See, Ermine? I told you she'd be fine, didn't I? There was no need to be so nervous." The Sky-Blue dragon said to the nervous pale blue and white dragon who was named Ermine.

"Oh... I'm sorry. We never asked you what your name was did we?" The sky-blue dragon spoke up with a sheepish smile. "My name's Dart. It's nice to meet you. Your name's Ermine, right?" I asked and the dragon looked up from her scroll briefly to give me a nod and a shy smile, she then went right back to reading her scroll.

"It's nice to meet you, Dart. The name's Tempest." Tempest said. "The IceWing with her nose in a scroll is Ermine. And if I may ask... Are you a NightWing-IceWing hybrid?" I blinked in confusion.

"Umm... What are NightWings and IceWings?" I asked, looking up at Tempest and Ermine with confused eyes.

"What? You really don't know about the seven dragon tribes of Pyrrhia?" Tempest asked in disbelief, even Ermine looked up from her scroll to stare at me in surprise.

"What? Is something wring? Why are you looking at me like that?!" I asked, stating to feel a bit nervous. "What did I do? Did I say something wrong?' I wondered to myself, with worry pooling in my stomach as I stared nervously up at Tempest and Ermine.

"Hay, Dart. Relax! You didn't do anything wrong." Tempest said, with a reassuring smile on her face. I sighed quietly to myself and shook out my wings.

"The reason we're looking at you like that is because we're just surprised that you don't know about the seven dragon tribes of Pyrrhia." Tempest explained looking at me with a reassuring smile.

"I come from a place called The Hidden World, it has a lot of dragons. Well... A lot more then just seven tribes, and we refer to it as dragon classes. There's Stocker Class, Bolder Class, Tracker Class, Sharp Class, Tidal Class, Mystery Class and Strike Class." I explained, listing the dragon classes in order. Both Tempest and Ermine were wide eyed.

"Three Moons! No offense, but that seams complicated and hard to remember. For are tribes... Or classes, as you put it, we have the SandWings, MudWings, SkyWings, SeaWings, IceWings, RainWings and NightWings." Tempest explained, while Ermine nodded and went back to reading her scroll. I just stared with wide eyes at both Tempest and Ermine.