3 • Kiss Me

3
Kiss Me

💌 Warnings; Hayden being the sweet gentleman he is, Peach's sassiness, kissing/making out, mentions of fake pregnancy, of PMS'ing, Andy being oblivious, the sorority girls being nosy, Hayden & Andy being goofy.

💌

Hayden did not only buy you one basket of croissants.

No, the boy is out of his mind.

He got enough for the whole sorority house.

It's the next day and you couldn't help but cry yourself to sleep last night, because you missed him so much.

And fuck if you didn't think the basket and the note was sweet.

Stupid PMS and your emotions. All you could think about last night was him holding you yet he wasn't there.

You try to convince yourself he doesn't care, he doesn't love you anymore. That your thoughts were not yours. They were influenced by your lady days.

There were also high spirits in the house this morning as the girls munched on the 30 something croissants Hayden got you.

There's only about 30 girls in the house, with no supervision, nothing to worry about.

"Who is he?!" One of the girls smile big at you from across the table.

The table was three dining tables put together that way everyone could eat together.

"I heard Ted doesn't do these things." Another girl speaks.

And another, "who cares? These croissants are to die for!"

After breakfast you go to your room to get ready to meet Hayden at the usual spot, you pick your best outfit, normally you'd wear comfy clothes but there's this voice inside you, convincing you to put yourself together.

Your phone starts ringing and you don't need to look twice at the number to see it's Hayden calling.

"I'm on my way. Don't rush me." You snap, pressing your phone between your ear and shoulder, poking one leg through a Jean leg hole. Hopping on one foot.

"I was actually calling to let you know it's pouring out. So, I don't know if maybe you'd want to go to the library?" His voice is calm and gentle. Like it's always been.

Hayden comes from a rich family, who are very much about etiquette, manners, and doing things the old fashion style. Therefore he's always been polite, to anyone he's ever met.

If he gets annoyed, he gets annoyed politely.

Whenever he was mad, he would be mad, but politely.

Never has he raised his voice at you, and god knows you're a handful and hard to understand.

The library was always packed with students, and the last thing you wanted was for word to spread that you were back together with Hayden. For those who knew of you both, anyway.

Plus Teddy is probably at the library now, volunteering for his hockey fundraiser thing.

"No," you respond urgently, "uh..." you quickly try to think of somewhere, "just come to the sorority house." You say so quietly he can't hear you from the rain pouring.

You can tell he's outside, probably on his bike under some roof.

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear you. What was that?"

"Just come to the house!" You speak louder, "I'll text you the address."

💌