10- New suits and street food

"He hasn't stopped smiling since this morning." Labcoat muttered, "You think he's finally lost it?"

Tomura was back at the base with the league, he had promised them a few weeks ago that he was going to take them to get new suits but he never really got the chance to. And after the whole war against the meta liberation army, they were desperately in need of new outfits.

"I've seen that look before," Spinner said as he walked over with Stain by his side, "On Dabi."

Toga gasped, her spacebuns bobbing up and down, "You don't mean.."

"Last time I checked, daddy issues and childhood trauma don't make someone smile like that." Dabi bit angrily, "Maybe he's just high."

"He doesn't do drugs." Mr. Compress said as he bit an apple joining the conversation, "He does however, seem to have a chemical imbalance in his brain."

"What- chemical WHAT?" Twice asked, "OH MY GOD IS HE DYING?"

Dabi laughed as Labcoat tried to explain in simple words,"He's seems to be in love if not, interested in someone."

Toga and Twice gasped, holding hands as they heard the news. A unison 'WHAT' echoed through the large mansion.

"BOSS MAN IS THAT TRUE!" Twice yelled at the top of his lungs as is it were a threat, "ARE YOU THE L WORD??"

Dabi's laughter didn't seize, "No fucking way. Hey boss, tell them they're wrong."

Too bad Tomura was not listening at all to the conversation. Instead he was scrolling on his phone, trying to see if he could fine more information about you, but it was useless. No matter how much he tried to search up "Lux" or "Bright Eyes" the only thing that popped up was the UA page with a picture of you under, "Nurse and Recovery's girl Assistant."

"Boss, are you in there?" Tomura felt a light tapping on his shoulder, immediately recoiling from the sudden touch.

"May I help you?" He said as he looked up from his device, staring at the scarred stapled villain.

"They're saying you're sleeping with someone. Is that right?" Dabi blinked looking up at his leader.

"Excuse me?" Tomura stood up, "Maybe I've been gone too long but may I remind you that if you say stupid stuff like that one more time, I will not hesitate to cut back on your allownce."

Labcoat giggled, "You guys made dad mad."

He threw a glare at her, immediately making her sit quietly regretting saying anything.

"Sorry boss, we didn't mean to make you angry it's just, you've been acting a bit strange since Friday night." Spinner commented.

"How so?" Tomura raised his brow.

"You look.. brighter?" Spinner gulped, "And you sound.. lighter?" He continued.

Bewildered, Tomura turned to Dabi- who never failed to be frank and open about things with him, "Is this true? Have I been acting differently."

Dabi shrugged his shoulders, "You seem less stressed out, that I'll admit."

Tomura scoffed. He hasn't realize the shift in personality the last few days. But then again, it's not like he could see how often a smile would creep in every time he thought about your hands on him. Or how he found himself staring longer at his food as he recalled your pouty face, refusing to eat the onigiri. And don't even get him started at night when his body started to ache in pain how the mere thought of seeing you again gave him the strength to pull through another night.

Oh. 

So maybe he was slightly different.

"I'm fine, nothings different except for the fact I've been seeing a doctor. They've been helping me with my pain."  He said.