28- Don't miss the moment Tomura finally hears those three little words

I caved in and gave you all a smut chapter lol,

if you want to skip, I placed a *** where the sexual content ends
────

Memories from his past were always bitter in Tomura's mouth, reminding him of a time when he had a mother, a father, and a home. His past, always seemed to visit him on his darkest nights, or when his master punished him for a failed mission. The past always seemed to torture, torment, and haunt him.

But right now, the taste of your skin and the sound of your needy breaths were the only things fogging up his mind. And he was not complaining.

Your room had always felt cold, huge and quiet. But right now it felt warm, hazy and anything but quiet.

For a moment, Tenko looked up at you, over the soft curve of your hips to your flushed face. Your blushed and unbearably sensitive core shimmered just a breath away from his lips. He'd already worked it into oblivion, saliva and your natural, slick arousal coating every inch of your cunt inside and out. Dripping. He just wanted to see the bliss on your face before giving you more.

"A-ah...!"

You yelped in shock and pain, legs flinching and closing on instinct, only getting as far as the sides of Tenko's head. You lifted her head and looked down the length of your body, whimpering as you saw Tenko's eyes between your legs, eyeing you as a cocky smirk lined.

He kept you in his view as he finally slid his tongue along your core, watching as you dropped from his sight, hearing your head thump into the pillow.

"You said this was the last one..Ah! " He heard from the head of the bed, as your hips rose to meet his mouth.

You writhed. He liked this, and although this was only your second time having sex, he never went beyond what you could handle, and it amazed you how easily he understood your limitations but how he could maximize it all within your boundaries at the same time.

"I'm sorry sweetheart," He suckled on your clit, pushing your legs back apart with his hands. He had promised you this orgasm would be the last, but clearly he had other plans in mind, "Now be a good girl for me and give me one more, yeah?"

You couldn't figure out what to do with your hands. Clench the sheets? Grip his hair? Fuck. This was too good. His mouth was relentless and you wanted to mewl and beg that it was too much. You pussy couldn't take it, your clit was so sensitive.

"Tenk, I think I-fuck-"

"Come for me little hero," He exhaled, against your slits as his tongue worked your clit harder, rolling it the way he knew you loved. It was like a piece of candy to suck on, passing it from one side of his tongue to the other.  Oh, you were close. And he was ready for it.

With a long, loud and lewd moan you came undone against his mouth once again. Did this make three - no, four? - orgasms? Who cared? It was everything. Tenko sucked on your clit hard, with each roll of your hips, grinding against his face to work out every possible second of orgasmic heaven, you would feel your clit get pulled and worked in a new way. You wanted to cry, tears even beginning to prick along your lashes.

Where the fuck did he learn to eat pussy so damn good in only a month?

"That's my girl" He cooed as you collapsed against the bed, legs spread and your obscenely soaked cunt exposed. For a moment you didn't care. You let him see what a mess he made of you.

"Look at you," He mocked. "Tired already?"

"Don't even," You countered, "I think you seem to forget who taught you this from the start". Your breathing was still ragged. God, you were slick with sweat. Hair stuck to the nape of your neck. For a brief moment, you wanted to call for a time out so that you could at least rinse yourself off, but there was no point in that. Tenko was on a roll, and he wasn't going to stop just yet.