PROLOGUE I

Chapter Song:  Fantasy by THE DRIVER ERA

...

HARRY STYLES

December 2019

"Harry," Andrea giggles softly while pressing the metal button to shut the elevator doors.

"Hmm?" I mumble with my lips against her neck.

As soon as the doors slide shut, my hands grip her hips and turn her around to face me. I greedily cup her cheeks to pull her closer, pressing my lips against hers and guiding her backward slowly. Her hands grip my waist as our lips move together in perfect sync, and the space between us is finally closed as her back hits the cold metal wall behind her.

My tongue slips past her lips as the elevator starts slowly traveling upstairs. The quiet beep as we go up each floor and our needy kiss is the only sound in the small space, but I can tell she's no longer holding back in fear of being photographed.

I pull my hips back for a moment, only for her to grab my shirt tightly and pull me back in. Her leg rises to wrap around me, ensuring I stay in place this time as her breathing becomes heavier with each passing second.

"Fuck," she softly moans into our kiss as my hips are now flush with hers.

Just as I'm about to selfishly grind myself against her through the now tight confinement of my pants, the doors open again.

The two of us blindly stumble out of the elevator and into the hallway, our lips still intertwined. I've never been more thankful she's only a few doors away than I am now. Especially as she begins to unlock her door, her attempt to move as quickly as she can, making her hands shake as my lips connect with any inch of her skin I can reach.

As soon as the door swings open, it doesn't take long until it's slammed shut behind us, and I have her back pressed against it instead.

I bring my hands up to her cheeks, deepening our kiss as much as I can while she attempts to hurriedly take her jacket off despite the lack of space between us. My cock nearly twitches in anticipation as I press myself against her, but I can't ignore the unrelenting desire of mine to have my head between her thighs again.

Her jacket barely has time to hit the floor behind me before she attempts to take my shirt off. Her fingers push the hem from my belt to below my pecs, and I pull back to tug it off.

It joins her jacket on the floor, and I find myself on my knees next to them. Begging her for a taste as I take her heeled boots off her soft legs. I sound desperate, but I don't care. That's what I am right now. Desperate for her...to show every inch of her body attention that I have months of making up for.

I toss her boots to the side and bring her leg up to press my lips to the inside of her calf.

"It's been so fucking long, baby," I nearly whine as my words are slightly muffled when I can't detach my lips from her skin, "Please...wanna taste you."

My hand slides up outside her leg, caressing her skin softly as the other reaches underneath her dress to grip her ass tightly. Her hips shift forward slightly as my mouth trails up the inside of her leg.

"Please-fuck," my pleading is cut off as I lift her leg off the ground to hook it over my shoulder.

My eyes feast on the sight before me, becoming distracted as my lips limp against her thigh. I can't even pull my attention away from the lace panties she has on when I feel her fingers untangle from my hair. She guides my hands further up her legs until I can hook my fingers in the material and pull it down.