Moving forward

It's been a year since my Mom died. I missed her so much. A lot of things also happened. Me and Aira became closer and closer as the day months and year passed by. I admit it I had this kinda feeling for her but I do not want to ruin our friendship also she has her new boyfriend. Which is I really am not comfortable. I can feel that he'll just break my Aira's heart but what can I do? Aira likes him. So I'm just here if she needs me.

TOMMY !!??' Aira yelled at my left ear which snapped me ouf of Daydreaming.

Sssorry! I said.

I've been calling u for abput ten times and thank goodness you heard me ! She hissed.

Sorry.. so what's up? Airababe.? I aske seductively.

Eww she hissed don't call me that again or swear I'm gonna kick ur ass She Said.

I just looked at her with my blank face.

Just kidding. She said.

Btw I broke up with him he's a jerk I saw him making outwith somebody. Disgusting'. She said in her most disgusting voice.

U o'right? I said

Yes. Oh btw can u please join me tommorow night? It's Saturday. Please? She said with his puppy dog eyes. Dammit can't say no.

Alright I'm coming. I said.

And oh I remember tomorrow is my session for removing my braces. Uh yeah it's morning just right

Yeeeeaaaaay!! Your my date haha. She said.

Ugliest date in the world.
I said.

No you're not stop saying that. She said angrily.

Ok ok. Sorry. I said.

No problem. She said happily.

She's becoming bipolar sometimes.

SEE you tomorrow Tommy!! Bye!!

--