The Next Day..

*Aira's Pov*

From: Tommy

Goodmorning Baby. :) I miss you and I love u see u later! =)

Oh god!! He called me Baby! *^_^*

To: Tommy

Hi Baby! I miss u too and I love u too! :* see you too later, I'm on my way ;)

--

Hello Sexy!

I turned around and I saw Tommy standing with his never ending smirk. And of course a lot of girls were like ugh nymph pshh. He's mine duh!?

Oh hello there !!
Then I kissed him.

You look so gorgeous huh' Tommy Said.

Thank You! Well, I'll see you at the cafeteria later?

Oh yes babe :) He said.

Okay I love u x)

Love u more baby' he said causing me to collapse.

--

6 months were good. We got a lot of memories together. But after those memories. He changed. He became a jerk. I hope I can control it. But the I'm still a human and so this is the day that I never expected that'll happen.

--

I SAW YOU! YOUR KISSING A GIRL INSIDE YOUR CAR!! HOW COULD YOU!?!?! I SHOUTED ANGRILY.

YES YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I WANT TO HANG OUT OR HAVE SEX OR SOMETHING. THIS IS MY LIFE BITCH!! He SHOUTED.

It hurts, every single word he said was like stabbing my heart 20 gazillion times. How could he say that? After all I became so loyal to him. I loved him unconditionally. Gave him everything. He was all my first. It started when he met those guys. Those jerks taught my Tommy to drink alcoholic beverages and to cheat on me. I Just Want My Tommy Back but I know...

What?! Daydreaming again? Stop those fucking drama of yours. Go to hell.! Leave me alone' Then he exited.

He was drunk. That's he became so harsh. But naa I don't care anymore. I know it hurts. I know it FUCKING HURTS. But I just have yo accept the fact. That the Tommy that I used to love the Tommy that once cared for me is gone.

I walked all way home. But suddenly I bumped into something. And everything turns black.

The Nerd Guy and The Popular Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें