Chapter. .

*Tom's Pov*

........even when the night changes........

Someone's calling me this early ugh!

Aira's Mom?

Oh wait. .

Tom had a dejavu about last night

Oh sht. I broke up with her. Wtf why did the hell I let it happen!

Hello Mrs. Shnickta?

Ccc-come h..hhere. St. Michael Hospital. She said in between sobs and stuttering.
Then she hanged up.

Fuck I was too nervous. I had a quick shower, then headed to the hospital. I searched for Mrs. Shnickta and...

She's crying.

Mrs. Shnickta? Why are u crying? I said calm but nervous Inside.

She's gone. She said.

Who's gone? I said.

Aira. She was hit by a vehicle last night. . Have u to had a fight? Cuz she looks like she cried and...she.. she.. oh god my baby's gone. She cried.

I look at her and found her lifeless body. Eyes puffing although it's closed.

I clenched my fist and hit the wall beside me. HOW COULD O BE SO JERK!? DAMN.

I went out the hospital room and ran as far as I could. Then realized that I was hit by a vehicle and eveything turned black.

And then. When I woke up I saw all the memories Ari and I made for almost 6months in our relationship.

Ari: Hey Baby!! I washed all ur clothes and they're soon-to-be-dried. Haha!

Thank u baby! U didn't have to I kissed her.

Well I'm ur girlfriend slash Soontobe wife. Ok ? :*

Then It started to blur and a familiar face was beside me.

Aunt. I said with a weak voice.

Tom! She cried.

How long have I been here. And Aunt u look so old?

4 years honey

What? I said.

Yes honey. The day Aira died...

Aira oh yes aira..

..by a vehicle and-

Where is Aira? I want to see her. Atleast her tomb.

Owh. Wait I got something for u it's from Aira's mother. A letter written by Aira I think.

Then she handed me a paper..