MY MOTHER .

To my mom,
when the teacher asked me what i wanted to be someday i could never choose.
did i want to be an artist? a writer? an actress? or even a singer? but with certainty, my answer was always you. i wanted to love just as gently and make people warm with my smile. i wanted to be there for others and go the extra mile.

in my mind, my mom is the prettiest, the wisest and the kindest person.The one who always struggles to get money,put food on the table.The one who buys me things.The one who supports me & advices me.
she is all of these things and all i ever wanted was to be that too. 1 grew up mom.
you can not carry me anymore. My worries are more now, My list of dream is taller than me. I grew so much that I can not knock on your door at night and cry.

I grew up watching my mother handle any obstacle life threw on her. I'm sure she cried herself to sleep many nights, but she still got up every morning and did an amazing job raising us. I could never be weak, I learned from the best.

Somewhere between then and now,
It went from "Mom, stop telling me what to do.»
To "Mom, please tell me what to do."
Somewhere between then and now
It went from "Mom, you don't understand."
To "Mom, I don't understand."
Somewhere between then and now
It went from, "Mom, stop asking so many questions."

To "Mom, I have so many questions."
Somewhere between then and now
It went from "Mom, leave me alone" To "Mom, never leave my side."

Somewhere between then and now I realized the other half of my heart was always the person who created it in the first place.

With each year that I grow older
I'm beginning to see,
How much of yourself you sacrificed
And how much you gave to me.
No one asked of you the things you did
No one had to say a thing,
Because love was the fucI that got you through.

Each sleepless night and early morning.
There are times I should have voiced to you
The gratitude I felt within,
But it can be quite hard to say it all When I don't know where to begin.
So I want you to know I'm grateful, Mum For everything you give,

I want you to know I'm thankful, Mum For everything you did.
I want you to know I see you, Mum I see every beat of your heart, I see a heart that beats for both of us I see a heart that will never depart.

I want you to know I owe it to you, Mum You made me who I am now;
I want you to know I love you, Mum I love vou more than you know.

I want you to know you're incredible, Mum And I'm really proud of you, I know it isn't easy; Mum Everything you do.
You always say how lucky you are
But I'm sure I'm the lucky one, You may have been blessed with me But I get to call you my Mum.

I love you with all my heart.