GAZA .

i'm unsure where do i rant but i really want to touch on this topic as it has been deeply growing into my souls & I haven't been able to sleep that well these past few days.My heart feels so unsettled whilst I sleep with a roof over my head and in the comfort of my home.I dwell on the pain of my Palestinian brothers & sisters.I will always remember them in my dua's and give praise to Allah (The Exalted).

The amount of people from all backgrounds and ethnicities losing their jobs over supporting indigenous people and standing against genocide tells you everything you need to know about who controls the media, power, and money in this world. That's why they brainwash people into considering saying that Zionists controlling media is anti-Semitic.

A question i get from a non-muslim.
If Allah controls everything, why doesn't He just make all the bad things in Palestine go away?

Well first, Allah is All-Powerful & He can do anything.He's the Creator of everything, so if He willed, He could make all the bad things in the world go away. His power is unlimited.But what's really important to understand is that Allah has a special plan, a divine plan, and His wisdom goes way beyond what we can understand.gigantic puzzle.Every event, every person, every moment is a
piece of that puzzle.Some pieces might seem difficult/even painful, like our brothers & sisters suffering in Palestine.But in Allah's divine wisdom, every piece has a purpose, even if we can't see it right away. But, Why Would Allah Allow Us to Suffer? As Muslims, we believe that the life in this world is temporary, and the real and everlasting life is in the Hereafter.

Tests and trials help us strengthen their faith & become better people. Facing challenges can teach patience, resilience, compassion and other virtues. And for those who go through extreme suffering, Allah rewards them for their hardships.He will recompense those for their pain and injustice in this world with paradise & in the hereafter.Allah Will Reward The People of Palestine.Allah is the Most Kind and Merciful! For those who are oppressed or victims of evil, Allah offers immense rewards. Even the slightest p or suffering can lead to the forgiveness of s and rewards for one's strength.For believers, difficulties are tests, reminders, and opportunities for forgiveness and higher rewards in the Hereafter. Even small hardships are seen as signs of Allah's mercy and favor.

As a muslim,i do feel very sad & pressurised by this.Some people in my family were called "hamas" out of no where at the shop/even indirectly.But some people don't understand what it really means.
People forget that Hamas was
LEGITIMATELY voted for by the
Palestinian people.
Hamas is only classed as a "terrorist" organization because it stands up against the Zionist movement and occupation which is against the western ideology.There is NOT a single thing that Hamas has done that the Israeli government or ANY another western government hasn't done 10000 times worse when defending their own country.Did Hamas start a war in Iraq killing a million civilians?
Did Hamas cut off water, electricity, food and fuel to an entire civilian population?
Did Hamas drop the equivalent of atomic bombs on a defenseless civilian population?
No right? So who's the real victim here?Yes Hamas may have committed atrocious acts on Oct 7 but if you're legitimizing violence in war & defending your own
countries,
then why does this ONLY apply if you are a western
country (or Israel)?
Are we going to act like everything was ok in
Palestine/Gaza before Oc 7?
will be back to edit it ! (: