SILENCE .

Ever thought that silence was meant to be something more quiet,alone?While you are wrong.
As human beings,
It is not easy to fight with your own feelings to stop explaining something.
When explaining it is often misunderstood.
Silence is not because of hatred but more for self-reflection.

It's enough that to keep quiet so as not to continue to hurt the hearts of those around us.We will find out how to manage our emotions. Everything that we tried to explain before will be answered in silence.

That is called shutting up.Not a single person who knows how strong we are to take care of, control our thoughts and mental condition, they only know that the lines of laughter exist in happiness and knowing that silence is really calm,even though laughter and smiles are fake, there is no happiness, there is no calm.

Every breath who came out,is only finding peace, but we only found disappointment, fear and anxiety that almost cost our entire life.A smile is a way to solve many problems. And silence is a way to avoid many problems.

No matter how bad our behavior is, we are still our own self.Don't expect people to like us and don't even care if people hates us.because it's only our future self who knows the best.Prefer to be silent because know that not everyone listening to can understand our feelings. Sometimes people talk as easily as throwing a stone into the sea, but do not know how deep the stone sinks.

Life is a stressful process to deal with that hurts us like a knife stabbing our heart,our throat.But that doesn't stop there.You need to know something.Sometimes we need to run to find strength within ourselves. Finding peace in the heart,find positivity in our soul.

People will not understand what we feel and what we hide. We try to survive even in tears. We try to voice out but things,problems make s us voiceless.

We try to be vulnerable with the outside world but our emotions, hearts, toxicity, talents, family, love, stop us due to many reasons.You can't spend your whole entire life finding answers.It doesn't work that way.You have to find your own freedom.I know, sometimes you try your hardest to be good enough for everyone, who spend hours reading random quotes trying to find the right one;
who listen to the same song dozen of times because the lyrics mean a lot; who deserve so much more than they get and are willing to fight for it.

And whose wish upon a shooting star was wasted on someone who will never care.You're a person who has so many talents that deserves to show it to the world.Many may be silent about talent in writing,singing,animating,etc .But at some point in life,we need to expose & share ur with others.Talent isn't about something your good at.It's a diverse word that describes & add the most valuable qualities in your life.

And you know what? u just need 1 thing.;

" strength.";

The ability to have strength isn't about being able to hold in your tears when you feel sad. Strength isn't about keeping your feelings inside when they're too intense. Strength isn't about pretending that everything is okay when your soul is hurting.

Strength is obviously the opposite way that not many people knew about.

Strength is allowing yourself to feel whatever it is that you need to feel at the moment. Strength is feeling deep when the world.
expects you to hide your sensitivity,the silence you have.

Strength is finding the courage to speak up in a world that has been cruel to you. Strength is letting people in, no matter how many times you've been hurt before.

Strength is being able to say,
"I'm not okay right now.I need help."
It's okay to need someone. It's okay to need a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen to you, a hand to hold. We all need someone to remind us that we're not invincible & we are not alone.
Most importantly,I know,you're a star that is able to shine so brightly that the world feels proud of u.U deserve to be happy.You deserve to have the power to be strong in whatever situation you face. Trust me.;

May you find the greatest strength this new year & resolve everything u face by allowing your deeper sense of sensitivity to heal begin.