✨Chapter 1✨

As y/n woke up from her sleep, she then decided to get up and do her morning routine, as she was done she then decided to get dress into something comfy and yet stylish.

As she finished getting dressed she then decided to pack her backpack since it was 5:00 am she had enough time to pack her backpack, as she finished packing she then decided to make herself some breakfast (it can be any breakfast that you feel lik...

As she finished getting dressed she then decided to pack her backpack since it was 5:00 am she had enough time to pack her backpack, as she finished packing she then decided to make herself some breakfast (it can be any breakfast that you feel like), as she finished her breakfast, she then decides to get on her bike and go to school.

As she arrived at the school she got off of her bike and locked it (so nobody would take it), as she finished she then quickly ran to her class.

As she arrived to class Mr. strickler then looked over, then he said, "Good morning Ms. y/n, it would seem that your the first student here" while taking his pen out to fiddle with it, y/n then replied "well i'm here Mr. strickler and ready as i'll ever be!" with a slight smile, Mr. strickler then replied "well that is good to hear Mrs. y/n" with a slight smile, as y/n took her seat she then took her textbooks out ready for her tests/lesson, as the other students arrived they all sat down.

-Time passes-

y/n stretched after a long day of classes and homework that the teachers gave her to do at home, she then got her bike, but before she would go she was stopped.

y/n pov:

as i got my bike and was ready to go i could hear my name, i then turned around to see who said my name and it was Mr. strickler, then Mr. strickler said "Mrs. y/n i believe this is yours" while holding a book infront of me, it was my poetry/sketch book! i then replied with slight shock "Oh! thank you Mr. strickler!" i said with a smile, then he looked at me slightly worried, then he replied, "Mrs. y/n", i then replied "yes?", Mr. strickler replied again, "sorry for the delay but i couldn't help but looking to your book since it was open", i then looked at him with slight confusion and little guilty, Mr strickler then replied "Mrs. y/n, i must say your poetry and sketches are rather nice and moving i might say" with a slight smile, i then looked at him feeling a bit happy since nobody didn't really like my poetry/sketches, i then replied "thank you Mr. strickler" with a smile, he then put his hands behind his back, he then replied "your very welcome y/n but after what i have seen in your book, i must say that if you ever feel that you need to talk to someone my office door is always open" he said with slight worry and concern, i then looked at him, "alright Mr. strickler i will think about that, i just better get home before it gets dark don't want a troll to come after me" i said jokingly, he then looked at me with slight shock and chuckled nervously, he then replied "Y-yes, you better get going before it gets dark", i then nodded and looked at him slightly confused as he walked away, i then rode my bike home before it got dark.

As i parked my bike in the garage i then walked to the house, as i walked in i saw my siblings and there friends, i then sighed slightly, "just another day of sibling drama" i mumbled to myself as i walked to my room and started studying.

As i finished studying i then decided to go and take a shower, and as i done my night time routine i then began to put on my pj's, as i walked down stairs i then decided to make dinner, as i finished making dinner i put some in a take away box and put it in the fridge for my family to eat later, as i finished mine i then began to get tired and decided to go to bed.