✨Chapter 2✨

As y/n woke up from her sleep, she then decides to do her morning routine, then she walked to her closet and wonders what she should wear, after a few moments she then decides to wear something nice.

After she was done getting ready for the day she noticed she forgot to do her hair but she didn't feel like leaving it down, so she then decides to put her hair up.

As she finished doing what she needed to do, she then looked at the time, 6:30am, she then decides to get her backpack and walk out with her bike, as she was on her way she heard someone, "hey wait up!", she then stopped to see

Y/n pov:

As i stopped to see i saw jim and toby from my class, jim then asks "Hey where you going?", i then looked at him confused, i then replied "Uh... to school duh...", as toby and jim looked at each other and mumbled to each other i couldn't hear what they said but after they were done i saw toby walking up to me, he then asks "Hey wanna come with us to school? we have a short cut to get there", i looked at toby with a confused and concern look on my face, i then replied "Uh... sure i guess..".

After that we then started riding our bikes to school, they then leaded me to the canals, i wondered to myself until toby spoke, "i'm right... i'm right... i'm right behind!" he said while jim looked at the time then jim replied "ugh! it's 8:00!" i suddenly speeded up a bit, then toby replied again "were gonna get suspended, on a count of meatloaf!" then jim took a sharp turn towards the canals, then replied "take the canal, tobes. it will save us 5 minutes!" while we all rode over some rocks toby then replied "not...the...canals!", i then giggled slightly, then jim replied "Oh! live a little!", as jim and i raced to the canals toby then replied, "it's living that i'm worried about!", then jim turned his head then replied, "come on tobes, don't you ever want a little more excitement?" jim said with a grin, then toby chuckled then replied "no!", then jim turned his head back and then jim and i got to the canals waiting for toby, then jim yelled "come on tobes!".

As jim and i were waiting we both heard a voice and looked at each other for a sec then turned where the voice came from, "what was that?" i asked, then jim decides to look for whatever was making that sound then replied "i- i don't know", as jim put his bike down toby then arrived and slid down i chuckled a bit when he then stopped and hit his face on the ground toby then replied "ha! how awesome are we? awesome!" i then looked at jim with concern on what he was doing, as we all looked at the pile of rocks we then heard the voice again but clearer, "jim... lake" the voice said.

-time passes-

As we all were studying on our tests y/n looked over at him and y/n could see how jim was just staring at claire, "well isn't that just creepy" y/n thought to herself, as Mr. strickler class ended we then walked out of class but Mr. strickler stopped jim so he could have a word with him.

After jim was done toby and y/n waited for him outside of class, as we all got to gym class couch lawrence then told us to put on our gym clothes and climb the rope to ring a bell, "what the hell, if this doesn't kill me i don't know what will" y/n thought to herself, as we waited for toby to finish with the rope (he never did) couch lawrence then walked up to toby and started talking to him, as he was talking to toby i noticed that jim was staring at claire again, "hey jim why not you just go talk to her?" y/n asked, jim then looked at y/n while blushing slightly then replied, "a-are you crazy?!", y/n then looked at jim and pushed him towards claire, jim then glared at y/n and then he walks up to claire and started talking.

-time passes-

As class ended we then decided to ride our bikes home, and then y/n heard jim and toby shouted, "Hey y/n!" they both yelled, y/n turned around "whats up?" y/n replied, "you wanna come and hang out with us tomorrow?" jim asked, y/n stood still for a moment cuz she never was asked that before then y/n replied "s-sure" with a slight smile, "great see you tomorrow!" toby replied, as we all went home y/n decided to go and get into comfy pj's and do what she always do every night.

As y/n did what she needed to do she then heard something outside since nobody was in the house because her siblings are have a sleepover and both of her parents were at work, y/n then decided to go look.

y/n pov:

As i went to look at what was making that noise outside i then grabbed a bat cuz i think it was raccoons, as i walked towards the trash bins to look my eyes were wide open like never before, "what the hell are you?!" i said slightly scared and confused, it looked like a goblin, then the goblin replied "waka-chaka", i then looked at him slightly confused, he then looked angry and pointed at my bat and slowly walked backwards, "i think it thought i was gonna hurt it" i thought to myself, as i put the bat down the goblin then looked at me confused and slightly curious, i then said "hey, don't worry i won't hurt you i just thought that you were a raccoon" i replied with a slight smile.

As the goblin was looking at me he then walked towards me slowly then replied again, "waka-chaka" it said while looking sad and slightly hungry? i then asked "oh! are you hungry?" with a slight smile, the goblin then looked at me with slight widen eyes and nodded slightly, as i stood up and leaded him the way he was skeptical of me like i was gonna hurt him or something, but i never really liked doing that kind of stuff only for self-defence or teaching someone a lesson.

As i walked into my house the goblin slowly followed me, as i walked to the kitchen to get the goblin something to eat i then found some cooked meat that i have made since my siblings wasn't gonna eat it i might as well give it to him, the goblin the looked at me and then at the food and ate it all in one go, i widened my eyes shocked at how much he could eat, he then looked stuffed and then looked at me, he then replied "waka-chaka", i looked at him confused again i then replied, "i'm sorry but i don't understand your language", he then found some paper and some pens, cuz my siblings always leave them lying around, as he grabbed them he then drawed something, i then replied "a museum" i asked slightly confused, then the goblin nodded, i then asked "is that were you want me to go?" then the goblin nodded again with a scary smile, i then looked at him suspiciously and then replied "Ok, i'll see you there in 2 weeks ok?", the goblin nodded and ran away, "well this was a weird night" i thought to myself, i then felt tired and then walked to bed and then drifted off to sleep.