✨Chapter 3✨

After that weird night with the goblin y/n then decided to go to the museum after class, y/n then wondered to herself, "what does the goblin want me to do at the museum?" y/n asked herself, while y/n was interrupted by someone.

Y/n Pov:

As i looked at who interupted me with my thought i could see Mr. strickler looking at me with slight worry, "H-hello Mrs. y/n" he said with worry and concern in his voice, i then replied "hello Mr. strickler can i help you?" i asked, he then looked around to see if anyone was around he then asked "may i see you in my office?", i then looked at him with slight concern i then replied "sure thing Mr. strickler", as we both walked towards his office i looked over at Mr. strickler and i could see he looked worried and a little guilty, as we walked into his office i then saw another man with a hat, i asked him "Mr. strickler if you don't mind me asking, why am i here? and who is that man?" slightly concern and worried, Mr. strickler then replied "Don't worry y/n your not in trouble, and this is otto" while handing his hand towards otto, then otto waved and gave me a slight smile.

I then waved back at him, as i sat down i then saw the goblin on top of the shelf! i then looked slightly scared and worried on what is gonna happen, then strickler replied "mr.s y/n, otto and i know that you seen a goblin", i then gulped and got nervous, i replied "W-well i'm sorry about that but i just thought that the goblin looked interesting since i never seen one before", as strickler and otto looked at each other for a moment they both looked at me, strickler sighed "y/n, i know you haven't seen this creature before and i do think that i have to explain some things to you" he said in a calm voice.

-time passed-

After we were done strickler decided that i shouldn't do school today, then strickler and otto decided to take me somewhere, as we stopped strickler remembered that he has to make a call to my parents, lucky for him they understood, as we walked around for a bit we then sat down on a bench, "so y/n do you understand that we don't want any of the people know about us?" otto asked, i then nodded "yes, Mr. otto i very much understand, so you don't have to worry i won't tell a soul" i said with a slight smile, and then otto and strickler smiled slightly to.

after we had a few moments in silence, strickler asked "y/n have you ever told anyone about what you say?" with slight concern and slightly curious, i then looked at him "No strickler i haven't... it's not like anyone would ever believe me so i rather keep things to myself" i said while slightly smiling, strickler and otto looked at each other for a moment and then nodded in agreement and then strickler replied "y/n i think that your trust worthy enough to know who we are working with" he said with full confidence and slightly worried, i then replied "oh! ok Mr. strickler" with a smile, while it got dark we walked towards the museum and then i stopped at the bottom of the stairs, strickler and otto stopped and turn to face me, "something wrong?" otto asked, i then replied "no nothing is wrong its just this was the place that, that goblin told me to be when we meet again" i said slightly concern, then strickler looked slightly shocked "well i sure know who to kill tonight" he mumbled to himself, i looked at him confused before i could say anything otto then replied "ok ok we don't want to keep the boss waiting!" he said slightly worried, i then nodded and then we all walked in.

As we walked in i saw the museum lady and she looked at me in shocked, she then whispered to strickler and otto, while they were talking i then stood behind them and decided to look around, while i was looking around i felt a deep breath on the back of my neck, as i looked around i saw this huge troll!

Since i wasn't the one who likes screaming i just hid behind strickler, then the troll replied "well, well, well looks like you brought me another snack Mr strickler" he said snarling and staring right at me, strickler then turned into a troll to and replied "No bular! she isn't food she is just a child and since she knows about our kind i figured we could use her for our plan" he said in a annoyed and slight protective voice, bular then scoffed, as i fell to the ground the museum lady and otto both helped me up, "thank you" i replied to them calmly, everyone looked slightly shocked on how calm i was, "W-what? your not scared?" strickler asked slightly concern, i then replied "well i have seen a lot of things so this isn't really new to me" with my head tilted to the side, bular then stared at me then slightly chuckled, "So... your not scared of me?" bular asked, i then replied "Not really i mean sure you gave me a little scare but thats because i didn't expect anyone to be behind me" with a slight grin, strickler then looked at me with concern and worry in his eyes, bular then walked up to me "so you wouldn't be scared if i do this?" he said while pinning me against a wall, everyone then looked shocked and worried, i then chuckled slightly "that kinda tickles a little, any other tricks?" i replied calmly, bular then looked at me with concern and curious, after he let me go strickler then walked up to me and asked "y/n are you ok?!" he said slightly worried.

I then looked at him "yep! i'm good!" i said calmly with a smile, everyone just looked at me confused, as they were all talking in private i then decided to look around for a bit but not to far cuz strickler told me to stay where he can see me, as i was looking around i then saw the killahead bridge i looked at it in awe as it was half done, bular then came up to me from behind, "what are you doing?" he said while growling, "well this just looks familiar from what jim and toby told me the last time they were here." i replied curiously, then strickler replied "wait why was jim here?" i then looked at strickler then nomura replied "i don't know but that kid with his friend was so annoying!" she said in a annoyed voice, i then replied "well most likely because he is.. what did they call it?... oh yea the trollhunter", everyone just stood still shocked on what i said.

-time passes-

After a long day strickler and otto decided to take me home, "y/n, remember our secret ok?" strickler said in a calm voice, "don't worry Mr. strickler you can count on me!" i replied back to strickler with a wink, "hm... maybe we should take you to the janus order sometimes y/n" otto said with slight cheer in his voice, "sure, that sounds like fun" i replied in a cheerful voice with a slight smile, they both waved bye and i waved back, as they left i walked into my house and no surprise not seeing my family in the house, i rolled my eyes and then walked upstairs, i then did my night time routine and then drift of to sleep on my bed.