Part 2

As Naina reached the Agarwal's office, Naina parked her vehicle in the parking area and quickly moved towards the entrance and ask the security guard standing there, "Bhaiya Accountant ke interview kaha ho rahe hai?"

He showed the direction through his hand and said, "Ma'am aap reception pr puch lijiye."

Naina smiled and Thanked him and went into that direction. She asked the receptionist about the same, she informed her regarding the floor to which Naina have to go. Naina went there, registers her name and sit there as other candidates are also waiting for there turn. After a while, her phone start vibrating as she sets the reminder on her phone regarding the meeting.

(Ohh!!, Forget to tell you that she has a habit to set a reminder of everything so that she don't miss any important thing)"

She looked at that reminder and smiled while looking at that and thought Finally mai time pr hu.

Then after a while, Someone called her Name, "Naina Agarwal", She stood and followed the direction towards the cabin where interviews were taken.

She confidently answered all the questions in the interview and after the wrap up, she asked, when will I get to know the result of the interview?

The other person replied by tomorrow Evening, If you get selected you have to join the company from Monday. Naina asked about the office timings, They informed her it's 10:30 AM to 07:00 PM.

She nodded her head and smile a bit and left from the cabin. Then came out of the building, took her Activa and left for her house.

After reaching home, she was lost into the thoughts, thinking that she really wanted to continue teaching as she really likes it, and her students also likes the way she teaches. She don't want to leave that job as it became the part of her daily schedule life.

Then she said to herself, "Abhi vaise bhi kaha result aaya hai, pehle select toh hu, phir sochungi yeh sb." Then she prepared herself a dinner, eat it quietly while watching some podcast on YouTube , completed her work and changed into her comfortable PJs and went straight to the bed to sleep. While lying, she was scrolling some reels on the phone, and saw a reel of brother and sister, and instantly she remembers the scene she saw today in a pastry shop, and while remembering that scene instantly, she gets happy and smiled, and within few minutes of scrolling, she slept like a baby.

On the other hand, there is a guy named Reyansh, working on his laptop while sitting on his couch. And then someone called his name, and he look toward her and smile, his mumma enters into his room and saying, "Kya beta abhi tk kaam kr rahe ho, thora toh araam Kiya kro" and puts her hand over his shoulder and patted it.

"Bs maa, 5 min mai rakhne hi wala hu, thora urgent hai iske liye"

She looked at him, and thought, "tera 5 minute kb half an hour ho jata hai pta hi nhi chlta hai tujhe kaam krte krte...".

Then she said to him, "ok pr 5 min mai rakh dena", he said "ha Maaa pkkkaaa pkkaaa". Then he asked "aap q abhi tk jaag rahe ho, soye q nhi ho abhi tk maa aap?"

She replied "bs aese hi, accha kl tu subah free hai kya..... kl mai soch Rahi thi ki apne dono Mandir chalte hai, Darshan bhi ho jayenge and baate bhi ho jayengi "

He saw her mother face, and instantly replied, "bilkul maa, aap 10 bje ready rehna, hum kl saath mai mandir chlenge.

She smiled at Reyansh, then both of them heard someone is calling "Seemaaa, Seemmaaa... " Then Reyansh looked at her mother and said " jao jldi jao... Aapke patidev bula rahe hai aapko.... or 2 min aap nhi mili na inhe toh pura ghr sar pr utha lena hai "