Part 3

After their visit at temple, Naina dropped her colleague to the institute and she went back to her home, After reaching home, she got a mail from Agarwal Group, that she has been selected for the role of accountant and she have to send the confirmation of acceptance by next day. Naina was really happy, she was on ninth cloud ☁️ at that time as it might not be very big deal for many people but for Naina, it is.

Naina quickly ran towards the mandir of her house, first she thanked God, and then she moved toward the picture of her parents hanging on the wall with the garland over it, which means she don't have parents.

(Backstory:

When she completed per masters in commerce, her parents joined her at the ceremony where Naina receives her post graduation degree. They were all happy. Naina click picture with her parents. They congratulated Naina as she topped the university.

After that Naina decided to stay at the ceremony with some of her friends but her parents decided to go back to the house. Naina took permission from her parents, that she will come home in 2 hours as she wants to celebrate it with her friends, as she didn't know when will she meet with all her friends at once.

While returning to home, Naina's parent's car meet into a accident and they couldn't survive. Naina was their only child, so after her parents sudden death, she became so alone.

It took around 3 months to Naina to start her life back as normal human being. At that time mr. Datta and his family helped Naina alot to overcome this huge loss. Mr. Datta 's elder brother was a friend of Naina's Father. They became family friends over the time. That is why Naina respects Mr. Datta and his family alot, when Naina's Father was alive, he took Naina to Mr. Datta institute, so that he can help naina in her studies and that is when they realised Naina is really good in studies & That is why Mr. Datta also offered Naina to work with them after her parents demise so that she can distract herself from everything. As they don't wanted to put a lot of pressure on her so they suggested her to took only one class of 2 hours daily.

Backstory ends)

Naina looked at her Maa Papa's picture with tears in her eyes and said, " Ma Papa, I got my first job that to in a Agarwal Group, aap log yaha hote toh Aaj bahut khush hote, you guyz would be so proud on me. I really miss you ma papa. ...."

She was saying all that and that is when her phone started ringing, it was a call from her college friend, Riya.

Naina picked up the call and said "Hello Riya",

whereas on other side Riya started talking continuously.... "Kaha thi tu, kaha busy rehti hai tu itna, khud se call q nhi krti hai..."

that is when Naina intervene and said, "Saans toh le le thorisi behan" then both of them chukled a little bit.

(Actually Riya was the only friend with whom Naina talks after her parents demise as they were friends from the childhood but due Riya's job she recently shifted to another city, which Riya didn't wanted to as she don't want to leave Naina alone, but it was Naina who made her understand to go for it)

Then Riya asked, "ha chl ab bta How is everything, Nehu... How was your classes going?"

Naina said, "Ri, It was all going good, and I also have a news to share with you, actually I got selected as an Accountant in Agarwal Group of companies. "

"Ohh wow Nehu, Well done ji well done, yeh toh acchi news sunayi tune, kb se joining hai phir, Amit bhaiya ko btaya tune?"

"Actually vahi soch Rahi hu ki kaise btau, actually I wanted to continue teaching as I like doing it and don't want to leave it. So now I am contemplating about my decision to join Agarwal Group on not, but joining Agarwal Group will give me the practical knowledge of the world in a better way..."