Part 4 : Marriage Proposal

Welcome back guyzzz!!!!

I hope you are liking the story... In the previous parts, our Naina and Reyansh eyes met with each other, now Let's see, how their lives will move after that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As Reyansh was also standing near his mom, that is the first time Naina and Reyansh looked eachother.

Then Naina moved toward Aunty and replied, "Aunty mai thik hu, Aap thik hai na... Mai toh Darr hi gyi thi...." when Naina was saying all that, her eyes became teary and she started crying.

Aunty took Naina's hand in her hand and Let Naina sit near her and then she started trying to calm Naina down. Reyansh looked a bit suprised by their Bonding, but didn't speak any word. After a while when Naina became quiet, she hugged Aunty and smiled and in a while left to her desk.

Naina got emotional As she is experiencing that motherly caring, that she is missing.

Reyansh and his mom moved to the Reyansh's office. Then Reyansh hugged his mother again and his mother said, "Aree, Mai thik hu beta, Don't worry"

After that, they chatted for a while then seema ji left for her home after giving a lunch to his son Reyansh. And balance day passed as usual.

But Naina got to know a little bit about Reyansh, as her colleague mentioned while discussing today's situation,

"Thank God, Ma'am (Reyansh's Mom) thik the, Tune dekha tha Reyansh sir ko, vo kitne tension mai the..."

"Ha yrr, maine toh sir ko kbhi itne tension mai nhi dekha tha, pr vo hounge bhi q nhi akhir vo unki mummy Jo hai...."

"Ha... Usually toh kitna bhi bada koi bhi issue ho jaye company mai , Reyansh sir sb aaram se sort out kr lete hai... "

"Aakhir aese hi thorena he is the one of the top of the businessman hai...."

"Ha yrrr......."

As the discussion was going on, Naina left to another cabin as her senior called her.

In evening, when Papa Agarwal get to know about the incident, He became worried for seema ji and that is when seema aunty shared about Naina, and also mentioned that she liked that girl. And Instantly, out of no where, she said, " Naina, Humare Reyansh ke liye kaisi rahegi?"

Papa Agarwal looked a little bit suprised but liked the idea, then said, "Lgta hai Naina tumhe jyada hi psnd aa gyi hai."

Seema Aunty said, "Haaa..., mai kl Naina se Milne ka soch Rahi hu, aaj ke liye thanks krne ke liye, aap bhi chaliye na.... Aap bhi dekh lijiyega Naina ko."

He said, "Ok, Jaisa tumhe thik lge."

Seema Aunty took Naina's no. from Reyansh's Personal Assistant, As she know ki.... Naina us office mai kaam krti hai toh number toh mil hi jayega after when she gets the number, she called Naina.

"Hello"

"Hello, Naina Beta, Mai Aunty bol Rahi hu, Hum mile the na Aaj lift mai, vo Reyansh ki mumma..."

"Ma'am aap"

"Beta, tum Aunty hi bolo"

"Ok, Kaise hai aap, Ab aap thik toh hai na??" Naina sounded worried.

"Ha Naina beta, Mai ek dum thik hu"

Then they chit chatted for some minutes, and decided to meet next day at the pastry shop which was near the company.

Next morning, Naina get dressed in a beautiful striped blue Kurta paired with white plazzoo.