Dastardly Despair

"Where's **********?"

.

.

.

"The plan is working out, after all."

.

.

.

"So this is what ********* feels like...?"

.

.

.

"I love it..."

.

.

.

.

.

This was idiotic.

Nothing in this blasted school told him who was capturing them.

Or why...

Capturing all these imbeciles is one thing. I could care less about them, I had only just met them today.

But to capture him? The great Byakuya Togami? The heir to the Togami Corporation?

Absolutely not.

He roamed around the halls, hsi shoes making squeaky noises. The multicolor lights and blaring music was causing him to form a headache. One minute it was green, then purple, then red! Truly, the person who made this school can't make up their mind.

Occasionally, he would see one of the buffoons and they would try to strike a conversation with him. This was not exception to that annoying hall monitor. Naturally, he ignored them, not even sparing them a glance. He had no time chit-chatting with these plebeians.

"Oh, Togami! What a wonderful surprise."

A foreign voice spoke out. He turned around and saw the gothic doll. Honestly, she was one of the ones that had at least bothered him the least. That, and her ability to lie so constantly was amusing.

She stood beside him but kept her distance. Finally, someone who understands personal space.

"Investigating? I would think someone as yourself would leave the investigations to everyone else." She spoke staring ahead. Byakuya scoffs.

"While that would be preferable, I want to at least look around for some kind of clue as to why I'm being kidnapped."

"You mean why 'we've' been kidnapped?" She asked, quirking her head with a coy smile.

"I said what I said." He shot back.

She shrugs before walking ahead of him. She inspected her nails, turning them ever so often. They were a dark maroon color, shaving against the weird light. She hummed silently, a tune Togami couldn't place.

She stopped for a moment before turning to him again.

"To be honest, I was just gonna stay in the gym for the time being. Getting my hands dirty looking around this school when it's pointless doesn't exactly strike me as worthy of my time. However, it was getting hot in there." She spoke, twirling one of the drills. I roll my eyes. I don't care why she decided to not be in the gym.