Chapter 1

"Sodo. I got an amazing idea!", said Swiss while storming into Sodo's room.

"What is it this time? I won't blow up the pond again, I smelled like duck shit for four days. YOU CAN STILL SMELL IT IN MY HAIR!!", shouted Sodo angry while putting his white Guitar away.

"Chill, calm down. It's not like that, you won't even have to move.", reassured Swiss.
"I'm honest with you, I don't trust you. What did you do? Do we have to call a funeral service?"

"I did nothing! At least not yet.", smiled Swiss and took his Phone out of his pocket.
"I got an add for a dating app, that has been trending for a while now."

"And now you want to create a troll profile?", asked Sodo, suspicious of his weird behaviour. Not that he knew him any different.
"100 points for Sodo. That's exactly what I want to do!"

"... Ok, for once, that's really a great idea."

"I only have great ideas!"

"Pond."

"Shut up."

—————

"What do you want to write into you bio? Live love laugh?", asked Sodo laughing.
"Oh hell yes! And that I'm the proud owner of a dog.", replied Swiss, also laughing.

Sodo looked at him questioning,"Huh? Since when do you have a dog?"
"When someone asks for him, I will just sent a picture of you."
"WHAAAAAAT?!"

"Calm down, it was just a joke. We have to concentrate, this is very important!"
"You're right. Let's put some weird emojis.", Sodo suggested.
"Good idea. But so many, that you get a headache."

————
After the two finished Swiss amazing and very authentic profile, they watched three movies and still no one texted him.
"Ok actually, that's not very surprising. I'm even a little glad no one did, because that means, only sane people will be on this App right?", questioned Swiss and Sodo nod his head.

"I guess, I go back to my room now. See you tomorrow at breakfast."
"Bye. And don't die.", said Sodo casually.
"Why the heck would I die? My room is next to yours?"
"Papa found out that it was your idea to blow up the pond."
"Shit."

Swiss carefully opened the door and tiptoed to his own room.
Unfortunately, Rain came from behind and saw, how he went to his room. For him, his day started really good because he went for a relaxing morning walk after he woke up and there he found a really pretty flower field, but that was destroyed because of Swiss, who acted like he was Ethan Hunt, only to walk two steps.

But the fake Ethan didn't even notice Rain and quickly closed his door, after entering his room.
There he jumped on his bed and closed his eyes to rest a bit before dinner.
But before he fell asleep, the notification sound turned on and his eyes shot open at the speed of light.

He opened his phone and there it was. A unseen massage!
On Instagram.
He rolled his eyes and threw his phone on the nightstand to sleep again, but then it buzzed again.
And this time, it actually was from the dating app.