003 - Enormity

Third person's pov ig.

Levi watched in amusement as his kids trained balancing their maneuver gears on vacant training fields, sipping on his coffee with his free hand position on his hip.

A week ago after Sabo's shenanigan of running away from home which had failed, the shiganshina district had fallen victim to titans, as well as Wall Maria.

Levi knew he will be seeing his children join the trainee corps and join the scouts regiment next year. And so out of protective instincts, the man had instructed them harsh training to improve their strength and agility.

Even going as far as to ask his squad to train his children in order for them to refine their skills.

Despite his squad protesting and even contemplating on giving the children dubbed as "Levi's kids" cruel training, the said kids themselves doesn't seem to complain even once about it. And thankfully, they improved.

But it seems, with physical attacks, his children have already gotten that covered.

Now, here he is, standing at the side as he supervises them with their training. They are currently trying to determine their aptitude on the ropes if they would be using maneuver gears soon.

Koby surprisingly, was the first to be able to balance himself. He was just ten, a fucking ten year old boy who grew up to Levi's height level.

And he perfected his balance.

The second one, was Law.

Sabo? Obnoxious as ever.

He was struggling balancing on his ropes, he was too motivated it actually irritated Levi. But later on, as the sun sets, Sabo had finally balanced himself after immense focus and a few helpful tips from Koby.

The man decided to call it a day despite the protests of the boys from behind. It was clear they wanted to train even further.

So Levi did what he had to do.

Send them out to train on the titan-free forests to practice using the actual maneuver gears at night.

At first, Sabo complained like the rebellious brat he usually is, which was a stupid move — leading up to Levi extending their training hours.

"Do as I told you. It'll help you maneuver better and for you to anticipate the approaching titans around you."

Was what Levi had told him, which was relayed to the other two. Though his words seem to have shut the blonde up, and they were off.

.

Months went by so quickly, and the kids were finally allowed to accompany Levi on expeditions under a heavy condition that they should stick to the captain's squad at all times.

Levi, despite his trust in his kids, doesn't fully believe that they will be fine on their own as a trio going north.

However, during their expedition, the trio disappeared from their sight and not even Levi couldn't have the time to panic as he was solely focused on killing titans, using his infamous spins and went slicing up their napes brutally.

His heart pounded in anticipation as the scouts all started to regroup in the fields close to the gates.

His children fucking survived. Except, there were major changes in their expressions and demeanors.

Koby seemed to be traumatized if the sight of the obvious red bags under his eyes, his frown and that Law was carrying him in his arms like a pillow wasn't obvious enough.