008 - Breach

I contemplate which two of the strawhats should I turn them into Law's husbands, even if ships aren't entirely the main focus of the story for now..

I had thought of ZoLu as two of Law's lovers, but then a roleplay of Law x Sanji with a dear user made me rethink my choices. SanLu x Law or ZoLu x Law? Fuuuuuuck.

For now, I'm going to redact the name until I have decided on a ship. All I know is Luffy is also Law's husband, making Sabo and Koby related to him because the blonde and pinkette are married.

Oddest rare pair but I assure you it was all a spur of moment and now I cannot think anything else but SaboKo.

Also, errm.. trigger warning?

Third person's pov :

Jean contemplated in his bed.

The expedition went well, at least. But at the cost of multiple soldiers to die in the hands of the female titan.

But that's not what he's mostly worried about.

Sabo.

He knew the blondie was different. Even Armin couldn't comprehend or find a reason why and how out of all scouts in the right wing, the curly haired blonde was the only one to survive?

Jean knows at some point.

Of course he'd survive, unscathed and well. Sabo was fire, he'd turn into fire when anything threatening came his way. It wouldn't surprise him if he had been squashed by a rock as massive as the rock Eren used to plug the hole on Trost and survive because, what could a rock do to fire?

Yet the reason nobody in the scouts haven't been on edge with Sabo was because he had never told anyone about what the boy could do.

It's not like anyone would believe him regardless.

He needed a half solid proof that the blonde could turn into flames of fire however he wanted. He needed to find someone other than him to confirm his claims on Sabo.

He wasn't sure if he could approach Rico Brzenska. He had seen her along with the other elites consisting Sabo and Koby - all before Jean had found himself running off to hide in one of the houses.

He had seen her staring at Sabo more than enough. It was giving him mixed signals, telling him she might've also witnessed fires trailing Sabo from behind. He can't be the only one.

Subconsciously, he had already been out of his bed, left his chambers and had already been walking across the hallways.

But what can a mere rookie from the scouts want from asking for her presence?

From a corner near the entrances to one of the offices, Jean could hear faint voices talking.. He could recognize the other as Hange, and as quick as his instincts telling him to zip off from the titan's sight, he found himself hiding behind a pillar away from the line of sight of the two soldiers approaching.

"It's unfortunate that many lives have lost because of the recent expedition, what was Erwin thinking?"

Hange laughed bitterly - Jean could tell. The individual was heard humming, and as Jean riskily peeks from the corner of the pillar behind him, he sees Hange pushing up their glasses with a monotone smile.

"Well, we can't blame Erwin for desperately wanting all of us to advance regardless. As much as it is unlucky for us to lose more than seventy soldiers, at least we managed to pull through and captured one of the traitors Sabo pointed out for us. Who knew that obnoxious boy's capable of planning along our Commander? I ought'a have to pluck him from Levi's clutches at some point! He and I experimented like crazy with Sonny and Bean before they died! That greedy mother hen."