1 : This Madness Started When My Sexy Selfie Was Ignored

♡♡♡

Dawn's golden light drenched the cuddling bodies of Hira and Kiyoi, with strewn-out blankets thoroughly tangling their limbs. Their naked souls joined together created a picturesque scene. Together, their heartbeats even matched in rhythm. Kiyoi felt for the melodic beats as his palm rested against Hira's bare chest.

He laid there gazing into Hira's sleeping face, and began to wonder if this was just a lucid dream. Hira was disgusting, and he was also a major creep; but Kiyoi's heart started to race as his eyes traced over every detail of this creep's being, especially interested by his cupid-bow lips. The hand he rested on Hira's heart brushed over his smooth chest, then his fingertips ran along his adam's apple, and lastly traced his jaw. Before he ventured further to touch Hira's lips, Kiyoi suddenly realized what he was doing and pulled his hand away. Though he surprised himself, a smile tugged at his mouth as he cooed, "Disgusting."

Neither Hira not Kiyoi thought they would ever be together like this. They first lost each other after high school graduation, when Kiyoi first kissed Hira and the stalker failed to chase after him.

Then, right after they reunited years later at Kiyoi's theatre play, they lost each other again to a tragic misunderstanding with Hira's attempted-rebound, Koyama. The universe was intent on keeping them apart, but these stubborn dots refused their separated fates. Now they lived together in this fairytale world, striving each day to keep the illusion from falling apart. For now Hira had his sun, and Kiyoi his moon. Forever running away from each other, but always craving each's company.

Kiyoi silently admired Hira for a very long time this morning. For now I'll gaze at you, He thought, but please look at me with those eyes soon.

Hira unexpectedly stirred and groggily murmured, "Kiyoi?" As his eyes peeled open, Kiyoi snapped his shut and pretended to sleep. Kiyoi's heart thumped against his rib cage, praying Hira hadn't caught him. Luckily for him, Hira was completely oblivious. Instead he was far more absorbed by the sight of Kiyoi "sleeping" in his undeserving arms. "So beautiful.." He breathily commented, and shifted some more. Kiyoyi dared to peek at what Hira was doing as discreetly as possible.

Hira was reaching under the bed to pull out his camera.

Click.

If Kiyoi's hair didn't hide the sides of his head, Hira would've noticed that his ears were glowing bright red. Kiyoi finally teased, "Creep."

Hira was startled, "S-S-Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up..."

"Mm," Kiyoi grunted, placing his hand behind Hira's neck to pull him down so their lips were only a breath apart. "Then make it up to me," He whispered suggestively.

Hira silently stared through him with that intense look Kiyoi craved so badly. He cursed his body for how it reacted whenever their eyes would meet, calling it foolish for acting up over a guy like this. However, Hira responded unexpectedly.  He panicked, "O-O-Okay, I can go start breakfast."

Kiyoi clicked his tongue in frustration and firmly held Hira in place when he tried to hastily jump up. "That's not what I mean, dummy," He complained, "Do I have to spell it out to you?"

Hira almost began sputtering again, but Kiyoi relented as he wasn't taking a hint. He firmly pressed their lips together, roughly tugging on Hira's bottom lip between his teeth. The pieces of the puzzle finally clicked for Hira, so he enthusiastically looped his fingers into Kiyoi's hair and deepened the kiss. Hira sucked on his tongue, earning a moan from Kiyoi. The King was suddenly overwhelmed with embarrassment from his body's involuntary reaction. He broke the kiss by gently pushing Hira off and chastised, "Don't be so reckless about doing those kinds of things. Go make breakfast." Kiyoi pouted as his entire face heated up.