5 : This Castle Shall Crumble In The Winter, PT. 1

♡♡♡

After that rainy night, Kiyoi went on sick leave for almost an entire week to recover from his cold. Hira tried to stay home to dote over Kiyoi - but his King chastised him, explaining he wasn't so incapable and Hira should just work diligently. Considering his senior year was nearing and first major apprenticeship was coming to a close, he had to leave Eito Aioki with a strong impression to secure future opportunities. So Hira relented but sneakily stayed awake most nights to watch over Kiyoi. On the final week night, Kiyoi woke up in the middle of the darkness as his fever finally broke and caught Hira creepily breathing overhead. "Why aren't you sleeping?" Kiyoi nagged, his voice crackly and groggy still.

"S-Sorry, I was just worried! You were so restless for a while... so I just woke up too..." Hira apologized and lied in the same sentence, as Kiyoi could tell by the dark circles under his eyes. How shameless! Before the King could admonish him, he sneezed and could finally smell again. As he sucked in a deep breath a grotesquely sour smell seized his renewed senses.

Kiyoi sat up to sniff his armpits, and his face contorted in disgust. He felt much better, but clearly spent the night sweating out the illness. "Let's take a bath." He suggested his newest favorite couples' activity, and Hira gladly obliged.

After bathing, Kiyoi was first to leave the bathroom in search of a new set of pajamas while Hira brushed his teeth. He scavenged the usual drawers but only found some sweatpants, so for a shirt he ventured to a closet he'd never checked before. When the door slid open and revealed the horrors hidden inside, he realized it was no normal closet.

It was the creepiest thing he could've ever imagined!

Kiyoi stumbled backwards and landed on his squishy bottom, shouting, "What is this?!"

Hira panicked and dropped his toothbrush in the sink in a mad dash for the bedroom. All he could imagine were the worst possible scenarios; his King found an intruder, a weapon, a bug even, but nothing he thought of compared to the horrific reality that came to light. His heart sank as Kiyoi plucked through the sacred Eternal King Kiyoi Shrine that Hira methodically built up for years in his spare storage space. It contained some of his favorite photos of the star, assorted memorabilia from fan events, and random items from their encounters. Each and every item in there was priceless to Hira, so he couldn't bear it if anything was misplaced. Meanwhile, Kiyoi was internally debating whether he should be impressed or calling for help as he poked an old used napkin. Hira's nerves redirected their energy to Kiyoi, the new and unexpected threat, and he yelped, "Don't mess with that!"

"Why do you have all of this?" Kiyoi asked in bewilderment as he flicked an old gum wrapper off of the altar table. Then he picked up a terribly cracked ginger ale bottle that Hira apparently mended with the Kintsugi reparation method.

"Don't touch it! This is all sacred!" Hira lunged behind Kiyoi and tore him away by the waist. Kiyoi flailed stubbornly in his determination to explore more, but the Temple Gatekeeper was too powerful. They tussled until Hira tripped backwards and they both landed in bed with Kiyoi on top.

Through their mutual attempts to catch their breaths, Kiyoi asked, "Where is your camera?"

"Huh?" Hira looked around and spotted it on the nightstand. "It's right here... Why?"

His King smirked and reached to grab it, then shoved it in Hira's hands. "Take some more pictures to add to that creepy shrine." He tucked his thumb into the band of his sweats and teasingly tugged down. His perfectly defined V-line was exposed, with a bead of sweat tracing his muscle definition after getting all hot-and-bothered from wrestling.

Hira's eyes became wide as saucers as he fumbled with the camera, realizing the grand opportunity offered. He clicked an innumerable amount of times as Kiyoi posed in various risque ways atop his lap, then rolled his King onto the bed to try out more... camera angles. The camera caught every ripple of his tanned muscles, every inch of his arched back as Hira plunged inside, and every sweet bite of his luscious lips as he tried to contain his pleasure...