Throwback Thursday

Song of the day: "Jesus Freak (Remastered 2013)" by dc talk

Alright, so in case you didn't read my announcement, I'm starting to use Throwback Thursday in this artbook. That means, older song of the day, three old and crappy traditional drawings, a background, and (don't judge me please) an old gacha club edit :')

Also, I've noticed that for some reason, videos don't show up at the top. So, I'm going to just put the video here and hope it works. Don't worry, it's not the official music video, it's just the audio.

Ok, now onto the crappy drawings

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Year: Probably 2020

Theme: Music

This is a drawing of mine and my friends' ocs. I'm at the drums, Joc is fixing the mic, and Digi has the book. Funny, my oc's name at the time was Unicorn because I was obsessed with them. Now I'm more into pirates and dragons.

(omg slight thumb reveal)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(omg slight thumb reveal)

Year: Again, probably 2020

Theme: Cooking? Kitchen? Normal day? Who knows, I sure don't.

Same people, only this one was never finished. I'm at the oven, Joc is walking, and Digi is in the fridge. I didn't get the heights correct, so now we all look like shorties (even though Digi's oc is 6'5" and Joc's is 5'10")

Year: 2021 (easy to remember, I just came back from P

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Year: 2021 (easy to remember, I just came back from P.R. and also the picture right before or after it in my sketchbook was based off the newest Purge movie)

Theme: Sleepover

This is when I tried to draw Digi like the big ass furry he is. Also I added a few extra ppl to this: Ju (Joc's [now] brother), Simp (my favorite cousin ever), and Jade (mine and my cousin's friend). The movie we're all watching? Who knows.. I fucking forgot. Anyways if you wanna know who's who, just look at the info at the bottom. If you can't read it, let me know, I can type in what it says.

Now onto the embarrassing-as-fuck gacha club edit..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Honestly it's one of my better old ones..

Her name is Julia, and she's a glitch that's been raised in a lab for, what, hundreds of years? If this doesn't make sense.. this picture takes place in the year 3351. And she was born in 1959. Poor baby's been through some trauma but.. you gotta break a character to see what they're made of. Her glasses are from the first "doctor" that's been kind to her, the bear from her late mother.

ANYWAYS!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

..ANYWAYS!!

This is one of my first backgrounds. One of the very few from scratch that I actually like, aswell. Whoever wants it can have it, I don't care. Just know I used random measurements, so I don't even know what device it would actually fit on. Oh well, just get it to fit the best you can! (Remember, if you want a background just answer some questions and I can make one for you!)

Yeah, that's all for Throwback Thursday. If anyone has any other themed day in mind that I could do, please let me know!! It could probably cure my art block.

Until next time, thank you and God bless!!

Mellie's Artbook (+extras)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें