Little Backstory

Song of the Day: "O Come, O Come Emmanuel" by for KING + COUNTRY

@NoelleWeier1 saw some of this, and I think @Amule_random_nerd saw that aswell.

But today, instead of art, or memes, or Nova, I'm going to be telling y'all about someone dear to me..

Dear friends and followers, meet Jerry!

As you can see, Jerry is a tornado. NOT A BOLT OF LIGHTNING, MICHAEL.

Full Name: Jerry Jameson [my last name y'all ain't getting but starts with 'M']

Age: Um.. I think he said he was gonna be 76 on December 8th?

How we're related: Adopted Third Cousin.

Ethnicity: Tornado.

Side of my family he's on: Dad's side.

Religion: Catholic

Music Taste: 60's and 70's, with a bit of Flo Rida and Russian Pop music

Languages: English, Vietnamese (learned in the war), Russian

State of Residence: Texas

Jerry grew up in an orphanage in California until he was 15, when he was adopted by an immigrant Irish couple. He then moved to the state of Pennsylvania where he learned to fight. He married another tornado named Catherine, and had two kids; Jerry Junior and Elizabeth. But, after 5 years, his wife left him and took the kids with her.

After the divorce, he joined the U.S. Marine Corps. From there he had been broken down and built back up. He had made five friends there. When the U.S. was in the Vietnam War, he and his friends were some of the first to fight. He had a very, very traumatizing experience during the war. He lost his eye, his left foot, and all five of his friends.

After the war, he moved to Texas to try and escape everything. He lived alone. He was so, so upset. He didn't eat for a week. But eventually, Catherine decided to return. She tried to bring him back to Pennsylvania, which turned out to be unsuccessful. So, she decided to stay with him in Texas.

Turns out, she was only using him for how popular he was throughout his town and all surrounding ones. She knew she could never be that popular. Eventually, he figured it out, and made her leave. After a while, he got sick of being away from family. So he decided to visit his whole family. After that, he came to Pennsylvania every May and New Jersey every April.

When I met him, I was only 2, while he was 63. He came over to my house April 3rd so he could congratulate my parents on their upcoming marriage (which was later that month). I immediately grew attached to him.

April is one of my favorite months. Not because it's the start of peak tornado season, but because my favorite tornado comes around to visit. I love hearing about his experiences in the Vietnam War and the Marines. And he loves hearing about my school experiences. I can't wait to be able to see him again!

And that's all about Jerry! I hope you enjoyed his story!

Thank you for reading about him!

Have a nice day/night, and God bless!