Chapter 1- Relisation

(Bonnie's POV): "Hey, hi, how are you doing today." I say to the children but it's soon interuppted by the bear. "H-how are y-you Freddy" I managed to get out my mouth.

The bell rang to say it's lunch time now. Freddy looks over at me and replies with" I'm as good as normal thanks Bonnie how are you doing today" It always brightens up my day when me and freddy have a conversation does this mean I have a crush on him, nah he is just a friend, a co-worker nothing much can happen in between us. I thought to myself barely hearing the distance "Hello" from Freddy.

"I'm so s-sorry Freddy, I got lost in my thoughts." I heard Chica's chuckle, but you learn to ignore the stupid chicken after a while. Foxy still hasn't tho. "I'm o-okay Freddy, a-are you e-excited for the n-new night g-guard."

"I guess but I think chica is planning to flirt with them" he replies.

"N-no shock t-there" I say sceptical about the were abouts of Chica.

"Fair point there," he says effortly "are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm p-positive just a L-little ne-nervous. " i say a little shyly.

I definitely have a crush on Freddy but it's telling him I have a crush It's telling him that's the problem and if he feels the same...