Chapter 5- Return Of Toys

Y/n's POV:
The toy's are so gullible especially T-Bonnie but they were all so loving. They had there own private stage which was another of branch of the pizzaria. My cameras could only access this branch. What I have gathered from the interactions between them is that T-Bonnie and T-Freddy have a child together and mangle likes T-chica.
T-Fronna (what T-Bonnie and T-Freddy named their female child) is a sweet but ambitious bunny/bear she has the bunny ears and the bear tail. The great might and determinationside of T-Freddy but the kindness and supportive side of T-Bonnie. Turning 6 on the 3rd of November.

Bonnie's POV:
I want a child I wished in my room, not the ungrateful kind though. " Yo, Bonnie can you and Freddy look after my younger sister." T-Bonnie asked me and freddy given that we were bother sat in the pizzaria. "Sure." Freddy exclaimed excitedly which made me turn my head. "We will???" I replied shocked as ever.
"Yeah what's the worst that could happen??" Freddy stated"We might need to do this for Chica and Foxy's child. "
" THIER WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! " I shouted
" You don't know that their  trying for a baby??? "
" No, they don't tell me anything. "
" Damn that hurts."
"No not really."
"Oh ok 0-0 we will do it"
"Ok I will bring her over please be gentle because she is 8 but she is 9 soon" He says in a slight whisper.

Freddys POV:
"So that was something" I say with glitter eyeshadow still on my face
" Yeah" the bunny states and goes up on his tiptoes and wipes that rest of it of I can't help but blush because he is awfully close and we are both in human form.

I can't help it. I must do it. I pull him in for a kiss but I didn't expect him to return it. We both pull away from the kiss and awkwardly sit their. There is a very noticeable blush on his face. I pull him in for another but he dragged me to his room.

A/N: Ooooo i wonder what will happen.. or who will see/hear. I heard that Bonnie isn't that quiet. 😳