Chapter 3 Nightmares

Trigger warning swearing:

Bonnie's POV:
"Fuckin night guard try to jump scare him but nooooo!" i say at 6 am"5 fucking times... Ahhhhhh" A scare also known as Freddy comes in and out of the blue hugs me. I feel overwhelming blush on my face.

"H-hi Freddy a-are you o-ok"i stuttered out ignoring chica and foxy in the background. He doesn't reply just hugs me tighter... He eventually pulls away and I say" w-what's up " He replies with" I had a nightmare and your the only one I trust to tell. Let's go to my room an I can tell you. "
" O-okay let's-s g-go. "

In the meantime Foxy POV:
" Rrrr, Well that was funny, las! " I exclaimed to my crush next to me with a little blush forming.
" yeah that was. Do you have something to tell?" she says in her usual calm tone" Y-yeah, Freddy, lad like, likes Bonnie ! And I saw you flirting with the night guard again las."
"Noo,cause Bonnie like, likes freddy! I ship it. And are we shocked that I'm flirting with Y/N their cute. Is there any thing else?" she says in an unnerving tone. "No mi las don't worry."

Freddys POV:
Ok your just leading him to my room nothing to it and you tell him about the nightmare. "H-hey are y-you okay" states the little bunny behind me a little concerned. "I will tell you when we get there."

We finally get there and I hold the door for him. "T-thanks" he stutters I can't help but blush he thankfully doesn't notice. "So my nightmare was that I was all alone in the pizza place no one to call and when I say no one, Goldie didn't even teleport out of nowhere kind of alone. And I was able to go from human to bear and like wise."
"Y-you realise t-that you c-can do that a-anyway r-right?" he turns into a boy about Y/N's age, I know I shouldn't have these thoughts but he is very cute in boy form.