Chapter 6-Do You Like Me?

Toy Fronna POV:
A new day in Freddys pizzaria and I was walking with my dads and I hear an "aahhhhh" from my uncle Bonnie's room suddenly my dad and dad got very mad (toy bonnie) father shouted "Fucking hell keep it down I have a child here" And I wondered what that means so I asked(toy freddy) dad " what does father mean when he was shouting at uncle Bonnie"
"I will tell you when your older, ok?"he replied in a nervous tone
" Okay" i said in an unbothered tone.
(Older T-Fronna from the future)" i still have this memory today I now know what it is. It is what the author calls as smut..."

Bonnie's POV:
"That was so good I didn't know it was that big! " I said to Freddy
"There is a lot you don't know about me" freddy said with a smirk and a bush on his face. I wonder what that means I thought and proceeded to the kitchen where my best friend his husband and daughter were. I am in some shit now T-Freddy and T-Bonnie were shouting at me about there is a child in the place so I shouted something like " well I didn't know you were in this pizzaria!"
They stayed silent whilst I walked away. I sat down on my bed and wandered, does freddy actually like me or was it for one night, it was probably for one night only. How can someone like him like someone like me. As I thought to myself Y/N walked in." hey what's got you so down bon." they said in a gentle voice that brang me back to reality. "Oh it was just me thinking. I have to do something" i said still slightly thinking about freddy and the solution that came up in my mine...