{21} Happy Birthday, Bible

hi...:D...let’s get started, enjoy <33

Bible pauses outside the playroom.

“You’re sure about this?” He asks, his gaze heated yet anxious.

“Yes,” I murmur, smiling shyly at him.

His eyes soften. “Anything you don’t want to do?”

I’m derailed by his unexpected question, and my mind goes into overdrive. One thought occurs. “I don’t want you to take photos of me.”

He stills, and his expression hardens as he cocks his head to one side and eyes me speculatively.

Oh shit. I think he’s going to ask me why, but fortunately he doesn’t.

“Okay,” He murmurs. His brow furrows as he unlocks the door, then stands aside to usher me into the room. I feel his eyes on me as he follows me inside and closes the door.

Placing the gift box on the chest of drawers, he takes out the iPod, switches it on, then waves at the music centre on the wall so that the smoked glass doors glide silently open. He presses some buttons, and after a moment, the sound of a subway train echoes round the room. He turns it down so that the slow, hypnotic electronic beat that follows becomes ambient. A woman starts to sing, I don’t know who she is but her voice is soft yet rasping and the beat is measured, deliberate...erotic. Oh my. It’s music to make love to.

Bible turns to face me as I stand in the middle of the room, my heart pounding, my blood singing in my veins, pulsing—or so it feels—in time to the music’s seductive beat. He saunters casually over to me and tugs on my chin so I’m no longer biting my lip.

“What do you want to do, Build?” He murmurs, planting a soft chaste kiss at the corner of my mouth, his fingers still grasping my chin.

“It’s your birthday. Whatever you want,” I whisper. He traces his thumb along my lower lip, his brow creased once more.

“Are we in here because you think I want to be in here?” His words are softly spoken, but he regards me intently.

“No,” I whisper. “I want to be in here, too.”

His gaze darkens, growing bolder as he assesses my response. After what seems an eternity, he speaks.

“Oh, there are so many possibilities.” His voice is low, excited. “But let’s start with getting you naked.” He pulls the sash of my robe so that it falls open; revealing my pajamas, then steps back and sits nonchalantly down on the arm of the chesterfield couch.

“Take your clothes off. Slowly.” He gives me a sensual, challenging look.

I swallow compulsively, pressing my thighs together. I’m already hard between my legs. My inner goddess is stripped naked and standing in line, ready and waiting and begging me to play catch-up. I pull the robe away from my shoulders, my eyes never leaving his, and shrug, letting it fall billowing to the floor. His mesmerizing eyes heat, and he runs his index finger over his lips as he gazes at me.

Slipping my fingers into the waistband of my pants, I gaze at him for a beat, and then release them.

My pants fall softly down my body, pooling at my feet. I am naked and practically panting and oh-so-ready.

Bible pauses for a moment, and I marvel at the frankly carnal appreciation in his expression.

Standing up, he makes his way over to the chest and picks up his silver-grey tie—my favourite tie. He pulls it through his fingers as he turns and strolls casually toward me, a smile playing on his lips. When he stands in front of me, I expect him to ask for my hands, but he doesn’t.