Chapter 3- Seven Years Later

Here is the start of the true plot and will be the running timeline in the story (no more year long jumps) 

Apollo woke up Sevika spamming the front door shut. They groaned as they rolled over. "The fuck is her problem?" Apollo questioned as they sat up and rubbed their face with their right hand

Amani was now Apollo and used they and them pronouns. They figured out that all those out of place feelings were caused by being a girl. So they changed their name, pronouns, and started to dress androgynous. They cut their hair so some parts were long while others were shorter (jellyfish haircut) and had the tips of their dyed a blueish-purple color.

As Apollo crawled out of bed, they grabbed a shirt off the floor and threw it on. It was a cropped black t-shirt. They swung the door open, "Why are you slamming doors at the crackass of dawn?" Sevika was sitting in the big comfy chair from her old place. She was resting on her forehead on her fingertips. She groaned, "That little bitch ruined it. She fired on her own side 'cause she's crazy?" Sevika messed with her prosthetic arm. Apollo walked to the kitchen and started rummaging through the cabinets, "You mean Jinx? Silco's daughter?" Sevika rolled her eyes, "Who else?" Apollo grabbed some crackers just to snack on as they woke up. "One of these days I have to meet her. She sounds crazy and I gotta know for myself." Apollo explained, taking a bite from their crackers. Sevika stood back up, "I have to head back to talk to Silco. I just wanted to check on you." Sevika walked to the door, "See ya kiddo." Apollo jumped, "Wait! Give me 5 minutes, I'll come with you." Apollo ran back to their room and quickly got dressed. They first locked their prosthetic arm on. They wore fishnet tights with purple shorts, the same black top, and black boots with purple socks peeking out. Sevika was still standing by the door when Apollo came out dressed, "Let's go!" Apollo walked past Sevika and out the door, Sevika following.

The two arrived at the last drop, Apollo had gone there a couple times. They 'couldn't' drink since they were 19, but they did a couple jobs there when money was tight or they wanted to get something special during their trips to Piltover. Silco's office was upstairs, so they both went straight upstairs to his office. Sevika knocked on the door and Silco let them in.

"Hello Sevika. Who's this?" Silco turned to Apollo, "You look familiar." Sevika jumped in, "You remember my kid, Apollo. They use they/them." Sevika reintroduced them to Silco. When Apollo came out, Sevika became the most supportive ally in all of the Undercity. She would kill anyone who disrespected her child. "Ah yes, I remember. Nice to see you again. You can just sit over on the couch while me and Sevika chat if you wish, Apollo." Silco gestured to the couch then turned back to Sevika. Apollo nodded to thank Silco as they sat down. "So Sevika, what happened?" Silco started that sentence nicely then got very angry. Apollo tensed up at this, but they didn't show it. As Sevika explained the chaotic events from this morning, Apollo looked around the room and zoned out. After a few moments of looking, Apollo spotted someone walking around then sitting on the ceiling support beams. The girl looked back at Apollo and moved her head, gesturing for Apollo to join. So while the adults talked, Apollo, unnoticed, climbed up and joined the girl.

"I'm Ap-" they started but the girl cut them off, "Apollo, they/them. I heard Sevika." She looked down at Sevika and Silco arguing. "I'm Jinx, she/her." She smiled. Apollo returned the smile, "Nice to meet you Jinx." Neither of them said anything else, they just listened to their parents argue about Jinx and what she did. Jinx eventually broke the silence, "I didn't know Sevika had a kid." Apollo looked at Jinx, "Yeah, she found me after my dad died and I lost my arm." Apollo awkwardly chuckled, "I walked for over 20 minutes bleeding out from my, now, gone arm and didn't die or pass out until I found her. She's convinced it was meant to be or that I did pass out because I felt safe or something." Apollo explained. "That's how Silco found me. I ki-" Jinx paused and looked around uncomfortably, "shut up." She mumbled. Apollo looked concerned, "Hey it's okay. What they have to say is irrelevant."

Apollo, after they went through years of trauma, started hearing voices in their head. It confused Apollo, since they knew those voices weren't them, but they couldn't understand where the voices were coming from for a while. Eventually they just got used to it and listened to what they had to say. They figured Jinx had a similar thing going on.

"You can hear and see them too?" Jinx looked at Apollo confused. Apollo shook his head, "I can only hear them." Jinx bit her lip, lost in thought. Apollo didn't say anything after that, they thought Jinx was trying to think of something to say, but she never said anything, so they resumed sitting there quietly. Apollo could tell Jinx was still hearing and seeing things, but they ignored it because the voices in their own wouldn't shut up. Jinx continued to make comments under her breath, but Apollo knew it was because she was hearing and seeing things.

"Apollo," Sevika turned back to the couch, but Apollo wasn't there. "Where the fu-" Sevika started but Apollo jumped down. "Sorry, I was talking with Jinx for a little." Sevika rolled her eyes, "Let's go." Apollo and Jinx waves bye to each other while Sevika stormed to the door. "Wait," Silco was frustrated, but calm with his words. Sevika turned around, "What?" Sevika eyed Silco. He smiled and turned to Apollo, "Tell me Apollo, how were you and Jinx getting along?" Apollo, shocked that Silco was talking to them, stuttered, "We had a nice chat. I like Jinx." Silco's smile got a little wider, "Jinx." She jumped down at Silco's request, "Yea?" Silco turned to face her, "What do you think of Apollo?" Jinx smiled, "Oh I like them a lot. We're friends now." Jinx rocked back and forth on her toes to heels, almost childlike. Sevika knew what Silco was doing, "No." Apollo and Jinx remained clueless. Silco stood up from his desk, "Well what about what they want?" Silco walked to the other side of his desk and leaned on it with his arms crossed. Sevika scoffed, "Well I won't let them work for you." Jinx and Apollo looked at each other confused. "What are you guys-" Jinx started, "Out!" Both Sevika and Silco said in unison. Apollo and Jinx nodded and walked out of the room. They stood outside the door and waited.

"Parents, right?" Apollo awkwardly chuckled. "He thinks I'm weak, I'm not." Jinx slid down the wall and sat with her head in her knees. Apollo stopped leaning on the wall and sat down next to her, "You don't seem weak." Apollo tried to reassure Jinx, but it didn't help. "After what happened today," she paused, "he thinks I'm weak." Jinx lifted her head with an evil grin, "but I'll show him." Jinx jumped up, "You want in?" Jinx looked down at Apollo who was now jumping up, "Hell yea!" They exclaimed. Jinx smiled and jumped a little with excitement. Jinx already had a plan and Apollo decided to go along with it, not knowing what it was.