Chapter 14- Reunions

Apollo ran back to the apartment where Sevika and they lived. They swung the door open, it almost fell off the hinges. "Sevika!" Apollo shouted out of breath. "Are you here?!" There was no sign of Sevika. Apollo checked every room of the apartment. They couldn't think of where else to look, they couldn't think straight. "Think Apollo." Apollo shut the front door then fell down onto Sevikas chair in the living room. They curled their knees up and held themselves close together. "Where would she be?" Apollo was holding back tears. Apollo fell deeper in their thoughts, "What if-" the voices in their head started with the endless possibilities of what could've happened. Apollo started to cry, "No, no, no- she has to be okay. I can't lose anyone else." Apollo's chest tightened up, they began to breathe heavily. "Think Apollo, where is she?!" Apollo shouted at themselves. Apollo jumped up from the chair, "Silco." Apollo wiped their tears then ran out of the apartment back to the Last Drop. The worst thoughts possible still running through their mind, Apollo couldn't ignore them, but they didn't talk back.

When Apollo made it to the Last Drop they marched upstairs to Silco's office. They swung the door open, "Silco, where is-'' Apollo was frozen in the doorway. They found Jinx sitting on Silcos desk with Sevika tied to the chair, "No need. It's your sister." Sevika said with a grin. "What the hell is happening?!" Apollo shouted. Jinx turned around and went pale. "Actually no one say a thing." Apollo walked next to the desk so both of them could see Apollo. "I've had the longest fucking week of my life and this is the shit I come back to." Sevika tried to say something, but Apollo stopped her, "No, I'm talking. I thought you were dead. And you," Apollo pointed at Jinx, "she is like my mother. Don't tie her to chairs." Apollo sighed, "Who did you get into a fight with?" Sevika looked at Jinx, "Her sister." Apollo rolled their eyes, "Okay. Wow. Lots of family drama to unpack there." Apollo's eyes widened. "Anywho, you are going to untie Sevika and then meet me back in your room so we can go find your sister." Jinx nodded. "And you," Apollo looked at Sevika, "Go home, stay there and rest. I will be back later with dinner." Apollo turned for the door, "You have fifteen minutes to undo this, whatever it is." Apollo said in the doorway, then left.

Ten minutes later, Jinx walked into her room to find Apollo sitting at her desk. "I'm sorry." Jinx stood behind Apollo. Apollo could hear the guilt in Jinx's tone, "It's fine. I'm not mad at you, I was just scared and frustrated. I thought Sevika was dead." Jinx turned the chair around and hugged Apollo. Apollo wrapped their arms around Jinx tightly. Apollo started to cry into Jinx's chest. "It's okay. Sevika is safe." Jinx ran her fingers through Apollo's to comfort them. "It's not Sevika. It's everything." Apollo cried. Jinx was confused by this, "What do you mean 'everything'?" Apollo took a deep breath so they could speak clearly with tears, "Just everything. I thought Sevika was dead, Viktor is dying, I hate leaving you to go to Piltover, and I'm mad at your sister for hurting Sevika and you. I'm just tired, there's always so much going on and I feel like I can't catch a break or handle any of it." Apollo continued to cry. Jinx didn't know what to say, she hated seeing Apollo like this, but she didn't know how to comfort them. So she just held them close so they wouldn't feel all alone.

After a moment of silent cries from Apollo and silence from Jinx, she spoke up. "I know how we can find my sister. I didn't know she was alive and I think I want to talk to her." Apollo pulled away from Jinx so they could look at her. Jinx wiped Apollo's cheek, "I'm sure you'd love to meet her, maybe have a chat with her." Apollo chuckled, "I'm down if you are." Jinx smiled, "You just can't kill her. That's the only rule." Apollo groaned, "Uh, that's so boring." Apollo grinned so Jinx would know they were being sarcastic. "Too bad," Jinx joked back, "Let's go."

Apollo and Jinx grabbed their things before leaving. Apollo grabbed their custom gun from Jinx and the holster they got. Jinx grabbed a few bombs, both her handgun and her big gun. Jinx also grabbed a golden wand, but Apollo couldn't make out what it was. They left for a platform in the Undercity. It was high up. When they arrived Apollo sat at the edge of the platform with their legs hanging over.