chapter 1

...

It's been a long time since gojo satoru has been in shock, not early 15 minutes ago. He was told some news.

That generally shocked him, but also, the longing he had that he had been trying to surpass came forward.

Gojo took out his phone, going to his gallery as he found a picture. The picture was him, but he was 17, and the girl in the photo was 16.

Black hair, forest green eyes, and pink lips in the photo. He had his arm around her shoulder as she smiled at the phone well, he grinned.

"..it's been a while." He uttered, looking at the picture with longing eyes. His sunflower has returned.

This time, he will not let her slip through his fingers.

With a sigh, he locked his phone and slipped it in his pocket, and started to head out to go meet his students.

Once he got to his students, he gained their attention using his serious tone, which made megumi abruptly look at him with his narrowed a little.

With his hand up and hit itadori in the back of his head. "Oww." Itadori rubbed his head, making him stop what he was doing as megumi mentioned him to look forward and pay attention.

Norbara sighed but paid attention to what is about to be said. "Hello, my lovely students." Gojo started off chirpy. "I have an announcement to make." He cleared his throat. "You three will have another teacher."

At norbara spoke up. "Is it a girl?" She asked. Gojo looked at her through his blindfold. "Yes, it's a girl..." He told her. "I will let her introduce herself once she arrives."

Itadori cheered as for getting a new teacher as well norbara saying finally another girl. Well, megumi just looked at gojo, whose lips turned into a wobbly smile. "Okay, that is all that I needed to tell you.. I'm off." He left with a wave of his hand.

Gojo had to meet her first so that is where he is going now.

6 minutes later

Gojo sat up when the door opened, there black hair forest green eyes with long lashes.

Her pink lip turned into a small smile as she locked eyes with him. "Been awhile....satoru-kun." Soft and alluring as he remembered her voice used to be and still is now.

"...it has..."He said as he took off his blindfold off. "Mukawa." He said her name.

Mukawa chuckled '...satoru' she thought in her head affectionately. '..my fi**t...lo**..and still is'

The two off them just stood there staring into eachothers eyes, crystal blues eyes an forest green eyes.

When they last saw each other was when they graduated and the night after, but gojo can still feel and remember.
.
.
.
.
Her lingering touch

---
Updates on Monday.

~angelina