chapter 4

...

After the mock battle.

Mukawa adjusted her sleeveless gloves. As she and gojo walked back to the students. "It's been a while since we sparred."

"Yeah." Gojo adjusted his blindfold. "It has." He said, putting his arm around her. "It's been like ten years or something like that."

Mukawa nodded, letting him be. "..you don't have your infinity on." She said as she just noticed. "Mhmm." He hummed. "I always turn it off to touch you as well surround it around you too." He chuckled. "Like I always did in the past."

She blinked as they were now in front of the students. '..i remember that.' She thought. 'But did you also do this to your best friend geto back than as well?'

She gazed at him without knowing she softened her eyes. Norbara looked at her. 'Friends?.... Friends don't look at friends like that, though.' Norbara thought, ignoring itadori talking to gojo.

Mukawa felt her stare, so she looked at norbara, giving her a small smile. Norbara slightly flinched, being caught staring at her, so she nodded and looked away.

Mukawa chuckled them spoke up. "I'm going to put my stuff away." She announced about to remove gojos arm around her neck.

"What..are you moving into a dorm?" Gojo asked, not letting her take his arm off her neck.

Mukawa sighed, letting her hand fall to her side in defeat, letting him be. "Yes, I didn't buy a house yet, so I will be living here for a while." She looked at him. "Again."

Gojo nodded, and then a light bulb went off in his head. "How about you move in with me?"

"Eh?" Mukawa let out at him, being suddenly blunt out of nowhere. "Are you sure?"

"Whoa, date first." Norbara commented."Then move in later." Megumi nudged her to be quiet, which she let out a huff.

Itadori just listened, as gojo gave out a chuckle at norbara comment. Mukawa was thinking.

If she did move in with gojo, it would be more convenient for her to catch up and let her have time to find a decent house to live in.

She broke out a genuine smile, getting out of his arm looking straight at gojo. "Then take care of me." She kissed his cheek. "But I will stay here to sleep, and then I will tell the principle."

Gojo froze at the sudden kiss to his cheek, megumi raised a brow and saw that gojo acted a bit different. "Y-yeah.." He cleared his throat. "Anyways, you three are dismissed. I just wanted to introduce you to mukawa, so that's all."

"Okay." Said Itadori tugging on megumi and norbara sleeves. Megumi gave gojo and mukawa one last glance as he was getting dragged.

Mukawa waved at them as they go. "I will bring my stuff to your house tomorrow." She said, paying her attention back to gojo.

He just looked at her through his blindfold. "Yeah, that is fine." He hugged her again, which startled her but then hugged back. "Touchy, are we." Even though she said that she relaxed in gojos' arms.

He tucked his face in her neck, making mukawa feel his hot air on her neck. Well, he inhaled her sweet fragrance he missed so much. Mukawa closes her eyes, enjoying his warmth.

Gojo then mumbled into her neck, causing her to giggle. "What.. I can't hear you." She said between her giggling. "And that tickles."

He lightly tightened his arm around her waist as he moved his lips by her ear. "I said... let me embrace you."

Mukawa stopped giggling as she blushed. As he said that well, she shivered when he whispered that in her ear.

"Satoru-kun." She muttered, flustered. The last time he embraced her was when she last stayed the night with him on her last day. "...to say something like that..in the open."

"Hmmm...?" He hummed. "I didn't hear a no." Mukawa heart skipped a beat. "W-we will see." She stuttered out. "Can I go to the dorm I'm staying at for this night?"

Gojo chuckled as she changed the subject when she answered. "Sure, I'll go with you." He let go of her waist.

They walked to the dorm where mukawa would be staying for the night. "My old dorm." She chuckled, looking around. "Look, there is still a burn mark we left behind."

On the ground, there was a burn mark from back then that the two had left. "I remember." Gojo sat on the bed. "We were fooling around when we made that mark."

She chuckled. "Yeah." She opened a drawer she raised a brow seeing a photo in there, so she grabbed it and turned it around. "T-this is.." her cheeks turned pink.

It was a photo of young gojo she had back in the past. "What are you looking at." Gojo is behind her, looking at her hands to see what she is holding.

It was already too late to hide the photo from his eyes. "Oh?" A mischievous look appeared in his eyes behind his blindfold. "Is that young me in that photo mukawa-chan~."

She huffed. "Yes, as you can see." She gazes away with red ears. "I can't believe that it is still in here."

What's more embarrassing for her is that gojo now knows that she held a photo of him. "Mhmm..it's the cat we taken care of until we had to let it go since someone discovered they had cat allergies."

Mukawa puffed out her cheeks, turning to face him, looking him at the eye area where his eyes were at. "Well.. I didn't know, okay..plus that cat loved you more than me."

Gojo chuckled, setting down the photo, then pitched her cheeks. "You're adorable when you puff out your cheeks."

This just made her more flustered hearing him say that to her. "Whatever." She grumbled to herself.

Gojo laughed.

The two of them stayed in the dorm talking to one another, and then they went out to get something to it since it was dinner time.

Both of them relished each other presence reminded why they love each other.

Gojo remembers that mukawa always made him smile and genuinely laugh. It wasn't the same with geto. Yeah, he was gojos' friend, but they had a different meaning.

The one he had with mukawa is special in a way as geto's is friends way. He didn't know what he had felt for her yet until later.

Mukawa thought the moment she laid eyes on gojo, she thought they might not get along, but she was wrong as she got to know him.

Then soon she realized she loved him before he realized his feelings for her. Both of them changed as they would blush in mukawa case as gojo would try to keep his eyes off her.

But they went back to being how they were as they had hidden their feelings for each other until mukawa left as she slept with gojo.

Mukawa made it back in her dorm it was night now. Suddenly, she was thrown on the bed gently she looked up and saw gojo on top of her.

"..can I embrace you now?"

----
The next chapter will be detailed to my best abilities.

Should I write the smut or skip it?
Oh, should I do no smut.

Leave a comment

~angelina