chapter 3

...

Next day

Yesterday, gojo and mukawa agreed to have a mock battle as well they ended with a few playful arguing.

It was nice for them to talk to each other since it's been a long time since they last saw each other.

What borther mukawa was the higher ups condition regarding yuji itadori, she didn't agree with them since in her opinion is that a teenager is going to be executed.

Once he consumed all the fingers, that did not sit well with her. Itadori yuji is a being who should not have to deal with that.

She can see why gojo hates the higher-ups as she also don't like them.

Mukawa sighed as she wore her uniform, a skirt with high socks and her regular sleeveless black gloves.

She looked at the field, seeing gojo their with the students that she would also be teaching. "Let's just go with the flow." She muttered as she walked to them.

"This teacher better not be one of your fan girls... who wants to get in your pants." Norbara said with a glare.

gojo pretend to look offensive. "It's not my fault I look good." To a hand to his chest, megumi had an irrated look well itadori laughed.

"Me and satoru-kun know each other." Mukawa cut in walking to gojos' side. "Since we were classmates." She gave them a smile.

Gojo mood brightens up. "You made it." He said with his arm around her shoulder.

Mukawa chuckled, and the three students stared at her. "I'm Zaki mukawa." She introduced herself. "and I will be your teacher."

When norbara saw her, the only thought that came to mind was gorgeous when she laid her eyes on mukawa.

"..So we get two attractive teachers." She mumbled at. "So you're telling me that you were his." She looked at gojo with a blank face. "Classmate?" She looked back to mukawa.

Mukawa put a strand behind her ear. "Yes, he was my classmate." She confirmed again with a light chuckle seeing gojos face shift when norbara looked at him like that.

"Was gojo-sensie also strong in his teens?" Mukawa green eyes looked for the person who spoke.

Pink hair yellow eyes. "..not really he was strong but not this strong as he is now." She replied with. "And you are..?"

"Oh, I'm itadori yuji," itadori said with a smile. Mukawa looked at gojo. "Sukuan vessl?" She mumbled quietly to him, gijo nodded.

"Well, it's nice to meet you." Mukawa gave a wave, and she turned to megumi. She blinked repeatedly. "..is that toji kid." She muttered as she leaned into gojo.

"Yes, looks like his father doesn't, he." She hummed and agreed, just looks like his father toji except his hair is spikey and he is way handsome than his father.

"I'm megumi." Megumi introduced himself with slightly narrowed eyes as he looked at mukawa and gojo back and forth with suspicious in his eyes.

He heard mukawa say they were classmates, but he could sense something between her and gojo, and he couldn't put a finger on it.

"Okay." Gojo exclaimed with his loud voice. "Me and mukawa will have a spar with each other."

"A spar?" Itadori said, with an exciting tone. "I get to see gojo sensei fight."

Mukawa chuckled as her and gojo got in the field. "He's like a ray of sunshine." She got in her fighting stance. "I can see why you took a liking to him, satoru-kun."

Gojo snorted. "I see you can still read me well, mukawa-chan~." He smiled behind his blindfold as he as well got in his stance.

She blushed, she ignored the heat on her cheeks as she started to form her strings that are cursed energy. "Becareful unless." She started swinging her strings. "You want to be cut."

Her string cut a tree that was beside her as she demonstrated. Gojo raised a brow. "We'll see if I will get cut from your threads."

Mukawa smirked as gojo came after her as he dodged all of her strings. Some did almost cut him, but due to him having his infinity on, he didn't get cut.

Even so, mukawa has some new techniques up her sleeves that she will reveal in due time. She stopped using her strings as she begun to do hand to hand combat.

"Oh?" Gojo let out avoiding her punches as she as well dodges his. "I see you improved in hand to hand combat." He aimed his fist to her stomach.

"Yeah, well." She dodged by moving her body. "I had to keep up with my rival." She smirked eyes glimming.

Gojo heat skipped a beat, seeing that meaning she is having fun. "Hmm... now I'm your." He disappeared, making her narrow her eyes.

Then she felt it. "Rival." She shuddered when he whispered in her ear. She turned as he backed away with a smirk.

"That's just playing dirty." Mukawa said. As she tried not to pout well, she went back at him. Gojo let out a loud, genuine laugh.

"Is that so." He got her in his embrace. "You gotten stronger mukawa-chan." Gojo said. "I'm glad."

The three students watched them.

"Okay, there has to be something going on with the two of them." Said norbara with a raised brow. "Just a classmate?..yeah, right." She scoffed.

Megumi spoke up. "We don't know anything so let's just leave it." He was curious and was also suspicion also as he looked at mukawa when she got out of gojo embrace.

Itadori looked at the two with question marks above his head. "What are you talking about?"

Megumi and norbara looked at him, seeing he had a confused face lost on what they were saying.

"Nothing idiot." Norbara sighed,

------

Here you go!
I was having trouble with this chapter, but it's done.

Leave a like or a comment.

~angelina