Chapter 61 - Hear The Dragon Roar - Part 3

Art Drawn by Sunnyside_Down for Kolt999 of Ruby Rose's Design in this fanfic! 

****

Alright, it's been a little over a month since the last upload, but I'm gonna fix that real quick! If you've noticed that updates are starting to get dragged out, that's because I'm busy with other things both in real life and also other fics. So expect that to happen more often than not. Also, I'm considering whether or not I should go back to the previous arc, The Danganronpa one, and read it over to fix any plotholes that might be there if there are any at all. I might even get a beta reader to do that for me. So if any of you are willing to fill that position, then contact me either on Fanfiction Dot Net DMS, or my discord account, which is the same thing as my username, DeathlyJazzHands55.

Also before we get into the mandatory response to reviews stuff, there's one thing that I want to address quickly, and that's the Harem aspect of this story. Yeah, I know I've been neglecting it, but trust me, this is where it begins to ramp up. So for those of you who are here for that... uh, here you go, I guess. It only took me 60-ish chapters to get there... um... Oops?

That being said, before we begin the chapter, you all know what comes first! My response to reviews/comments! And boy, are there a lot of them.

[Response to Reviews/Comments]

(Qoutev) Sunky Addict: If you thought Yang was overprotective... well, it'll definitely be a competition between her and Charlie, that's for sure. Not for the same reasons, but you get the point.

(Ao3) AidenJacksonSmithDSBB: Hope everything went well for you! Also thank you for your continued support and reading!

(Ao3) Kolt: And here I thought you were only going to review on FF, but it seems I was wrong! I never understood why FF doesn't allow emotes. Goes to show just how dated the site is lol. Also, nice reference to Fate.

Now, in my time away from writing, I read one of Coeur Al'Aran's fics, or at least began to, and I can definitely see why he's considered the GOAT of RWBY fics. That being said, maybe it's just me, but I'm not a really big fan of it so far. The fic in question being "Raise". It's complete, though I don't know if it was canned or what have you. That, and I've only read the first two chapters, so maybe that just means I need to be more patient.

I think it's safe to say that then when Jamol exits his PTD, he's gonna be shocked, confused, and angry; especially when he realizes just how much has been fucked up because of our resident Dragon. That being said, though, keep in mind the statements I've made about his power. He hasn't had a chance to show it, but there is a reason why he's been able to get away with so much. Just because people who know him keep coming out of the woodwork doesn't mean anything. Though, as the saying goes, just because you have power doesn't make you powerful.