6.

Back to the story guyzz...  

Ignore my grammar mistakes and vote if you like it.

While going to their car jm asked jk....

Jm : junkook.... tae can be a great actor....

Jk : why ? * confused *

Jm : Didn't you saw how he behaves infront of yn and behind yn....

Jk : you are right....

Jm : I know but thanks....

Time skips.....

After Two weeks.....

Junkook and jimin always came to meet you and Taehyung. You and junkook had become close friends but you and jimin always argue with each other in small things and about your feelings towards Taehyung so they had become more stronger and sometimes when you talk to junkook while smiling and laughing. Someone gets jealous seeing you both so close but you never noticed it. It was none other than ( Comment me down his name )

Well....

Present time....

You , Taehyung , junkook and jimin are talking about some old and funny memories But then you all heard door bell rangs.....

Yn : You guys continue.... I will check who is it ??

Jm : Wait... I will check it....

Yn : ok....

He opens the door and saw two girls are standing there holding something in their hands....

Jm : Hello beautiful ladies..... who are you.... *  smirk and flirting mode on *

??? : Hello mr. Shorty... who are you ?

Yn : who is it jimin ???

He was about to say something but they ( girls ) pushed and enter in the house..... jimin also followed them...

Yn : Lisa... Jennie.... * surprised + happy *

( An : if you guys remember then I had told already they are yn's bestfriends )

You ran to them and hugged them but....

Lisa : You remember us ?? * scarstic *

Yn : I m sorry besties..... * pout *

Then you three share group hug.... After breaking hug... you told them to sit... they sat....

You saw everyone had questionable and confused face...so you told that that don't be confuse and then you introduced them to each other....

Yn : ( to jk and jm ) Guys she is Lisa.... * pointing towards her * and she is Jennie * pointing towards her *...

Yn : ( to Lisa and Jennie ) an guys he is junkook * pointing towards him * and he is jimin * pointing towards him *

They say hii to each other....

Yn : And now lemme introduce you to my baby.... * unknowingly *

You said this unknowingly. Everyone was shocked and looked at you then you realised what you said so...

Yn : I m-mean T-Taehyung * smiling nervously *

( Someone got butterflies in his stomach and also smirk internally )

After introducing him to them you noticed that....

To be continued...

I'm really sorry guys I didn't noticed my battery and it is about to dead so I m going to put this on charging....

Sorry for the short part.... please try to understand and ignore my grammar mistakes cuz English is not my first language and enjoy....

I will upload the next part tonight....

Bye... take care 💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜💜💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜💜🖤🖤💜🖤💜💜💜🖤🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜💜💜🖤💜🖤💜💜💜🖤💜🖤💜💜💜🖤💜🖤💜💜🖤💜💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜💜💜🖤🖤💜🖤💜💜🖤💜🖤💜💜🖤💜🖤💜💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤🖤🖤💜💜🖤💜💜💜💜💜