10.

he hovers over you and .....

Taehyung : Do you love me ?? * Deep husky hot voice *

Yn : Tae... W-What H-Happened to you ??? What happened to your voice ?? Why are you behaving like this ?? * Nervous *

Taehyung : I asked Do.You.love.me. ?

Yn : Y-Y-Y-Yeah...i-i l-love you---

Without wasting a second he attacked on your lips and started kissing you roughly yet passionately...you also melt in his kiss and started kissing him back.... After few minutes later he pulled out and said....

Taehyung : If you really love then you will not stop me tonight....

Without listening you he again attacked you on your neck and started kissing you hungrily.... after giving so many hickeys he came down to your collarbone an bite it... A moan left from your mouth that turned him more.... After that kissing session he looked at you and ripped your dress from the middle....Poor dress right 🙂😂 after that they did something unholy....no no Everything unholy I mean the Mosquitoes didn't slept cuz  of her loud and noisy screams....

Mosquito 1 : Why is she so loud ??

Mosquito 2 : C'mon bro.... You are not that innocent that you are asking this...

Mosquito 3 : Hearing his screams I think she will not be able to walk tomorrow....

Mosquito 4 : Godd... My ears are going to bleed hearing their screams....

Mosquito 5 : You are right Mosquito 3.... Well I m going to buy hobi water... Who wanna come....

Then they went to buy hobi water 🌚....

Time skips to the morning....

You woke up and saw that he was looking at you with a smile... You said...

Yn : What happened ??? Why are you looking at me like this ??

Taehyung : Nothing..... Btw yn why didn't you stop me last night....

Yn : As you told me that...

Taehyung : If you really love then you will not stop me tonight....

Yn : That's why I didn't stopped you Mr. Taehyung...

Taehyung : I'm really sorry yn...I was just so jealous seeing you and junkook dancing together.... That's why I did that....

Yn : It's ok... I understand don't worry

you noticed that his face turned into sad one so you asked....

Yn : What happened ??

Taehyung : Yn... I want to tell you something ???

Yn Well... I know everything... * Smirk *

Taehyung : What ??? How ??? When ?? And---

Yn : Hey... stop stop.... So the thing is...

Flashback at that night....

You left the house and saw that junkook was waiting for you.... You both waves at each other and you sit on his car and you both left...

Time skips to the restaurant...

You and junkook sat on your respective seat and you ordered a coffee and said...

Yn : What happened junkook ? Why you called me at this night ??

You asked him while sipping coffee..

Junkook : Yn... I have something to tell you...

You hummed and said...

Junkook : Yn... Actually taehyung is not what you are seeing.... I mean he is not a homeless guy...

You looked at him with a confused face...he continued....

Junkook : He is the CEO of KIM ENTERPRISEAS.

You spit the coffee junkook pat your back while asking....

Junkook : Are you ok ??

Yn : Yeah...

Then you looked at him and said...

Yn : You are not kidding me right.... He and the CEO of  KIM ENTERPRISES....are you serious right now.... I mean KIM ENTERPRISES... The one of the most successful company in the world and you are saying that he is the CEO of the company.... you are not drunk right ??

You asked me this all thinking he is kidding with you...but then he said...

Junkook : That's why I am saying...Yn...  taehyung is not what you are seeing.... I mean he is not a homeless guy...He is acting like he is innocent....

You looked at him and you realised he was not kidding so you said....

Yn : j-junkook....

Junkook noticed that your eyes became teary and you started crying silently... junkook holds your hand and said...

Junkook : Yn.... Control yourself.... This is not the right time to do this... You have to be strong....

Yn : Junkook you know----

Junkook : Yeah I know you love him... Right ???

You nods while crying...

Junkook : He also loves you little girl....

You were shocked but then said....

Yn : I'm not little girl....

You hit him Playfully and he acted like he really get hurt by your hit... You laughed a little bit and stopped crying...

Junkook : Yn... Don't get him wrong... He is a good guy...he is doing this for a reason...

Yn : Reason ??

Junkook : Yeah...

Yn : Can you te---

Junkook : That's why I called you at this time.... I thought that you should no this before something bad happened between you and Taehyung....

Yn : What was the reason ??

You was so curious....

Junkook : Actually....

Vote if you like it....