13.

Door bell rangs....

Yn : Let me see who is it ???

Taehyung : Are you sure ??? * smirk *

You realised and said to him...

Yn : I mean you go and see who is it ?

He stood up and opens the door but someone pushed her and entered while saying...

??? : OMG my baby.... My yn... How are you daughter ??

Yn : Eomma... * Shocked and teary *

You and your mother hugged each other and you started crying.... sometimes later you stopped...

??? : So... You forgot me.... * Fake cry *

Yn : No no my dear appa... How can I forgot you....

You thrice hugged each other and then they sit beside you...

And here out Taehyung and his gang are sitting there so confused....
As Lisa and Jennie already know...

Yn mother : Yn...

Yn : First let's have breakfast then we will talk ok....

An : They had already ordered their food....

While eating breakfast...

Yn mom : Kids.... Introduce each other....

Lisa : Hello my dear aunty I m Lisa.... You know me already but still let me introduce myself....

All chuckled....

Jennie : hey why are you leaving me ? Aunty also knows me right ???

Yn mom : Of course my daughters...

Then your mother looked at jimin...he looked at everyone and then Said....

Jimin : Hello aunty.... hello uncle... I m park jimin....nice to meet you all.... * Smile *

Junkook : Hello Aunty and uncle.... I m cute bunny Jeon junkook.... Nice to meet you all... * Bunny smile *

Everything got silent cuz yn's mom was staring at Taehyung and that boy was so busy with breakfast that he didn't noticed it....

Jimin ( to jk ) : I think Taehyung is so tired cuz of last night.... * Whispered *

Junkook : What do you mean hyung ??? * Whispered *

Jimin : Aishh... U r so innocent... Let's not ruin your innocent...*Annoyingly*

Junkook : Ok...

Your mom clears her throat to gain everyone attention specially Taehyung.... Then he stop eating and looked at you all and saw that everyone was staring at him... He gulped the food of his mouth and said....

Taehyung : Sorry.... Hello everyone I m Taehyung.... Nice to meet you aunty and uncle....

They all of you laughed and your mother said looked at him and smiled...

After breakfast....

You and your parents were sitting on the couch and ur mother said was about to say something but then....

Yn : Taehyung....

You looked at him and he understood and said...

Taehyung : Junkook, Jimin come I have something to talk....

Those three went in the bedroom....

Here you explained everything to your parents and they were so happy and sad at the same time hearing his sas story and happy cuz you both love each other so deeply.....

Coming in the Taehyung's side...so....