16

"Fuck..." Joshua whispered now on the park sobbing as quietly as he can because it's late at night.

'T-this hurts a lot.. A lot more than the past..' He continued to suppress his cries but then he felt the pain in his stomach again.

"I know baby.. I-i know.." He whispered, rubbing his stomach with his hands.. Still crying.

"S-sorry if papa only feels stress and gives you pain.." He tries to smile as he apologised to his baby but there's still tears.

Now from crying too much he felt his vision darkening, From being anxious, stress and tired the past week Joshua didn't even notice he passed out...

"HELP!"

---------

"Jeong.. Jeongha... Jeonghan!" A loud voice called waking Jeonghan up.

"God you look awful, but hurry up get change your clothes!!" Seungcheol hurried and panickingly said confusing Jeonghan but he was way too tired.

"What's your problem Cheol" He asked so tiredly like he lost everything.. Which he felt he did.

"Stop your dramatic ass up! Joshua was rushed in the hospital last night!!" Now those sentences bolted Jeonghan awake and stood up.

And then came in Mrs. Hong which greeted Jeonghan with a slap on the cheeks. A loud one, it echoed in the room.

"Is this your way of loving him???" Mrs. Hong agressively shouted at Jeonghan who can only stay silent and suprised.

"Now Dear calm down-" Mr. Hong tried calming the other down but Mrs. Hong just pushed his hands away.

"NO! M-my son is i-in the hospital still unconscious for god knows how long he'll be passed out this time. More on he's even having a hard time carrying your child—" Mrs. Hong slipped, hands on the mouth.

Now that shocked Jeonghan. "W-wait.. aunt- child?" He asked in disbelief is he really just hearing this now? That his husband is pregnant, with his child?? Now that he literally hurted and pushed Joshua out to be alone outside??? What kind of a husband and a lover is he??

"Shit.." He muttered out feeling so guilty and worried, more worried than you can even imagine.

"I-i need to go" Jeonghan said rushing out the room, heart beating fast but not because of a good cause but because of anxiousness and guiltness.

As he ran on the way to his car, hearing nothing but his pants and his heart beat, Only thinking and hoping
Joshua and his child is alright but he was snappe dout of that spiral  when a hand grabbed his.

"Sit on the back seat I'll drive, your not in a right state" Seungcheol said seeing the concerned looj on Jeonghan's face it was so pitiful.

"Come on Jeonghan" He aaid, Jeonghan nodded and sat on the back seat and Seungcheol drove.

"Im so stupid, im an asshole, im a bad husband, a bad father.." Jeonghan mumbled wanting to punch himself.

He sighed and leaned his head on the seat, swearing on himself that if something were to ever happen on Joshua and his child he would never forgive himself.

"Your not Jeonghan.. You didn't know" Seungcheol replied comforting Jeonghan.

"Still, I shouldn't pushed him to be alone outside last night just because i was upset.. Clearly he was trying to explain it to me but i.. I shouted at him.. Fuck.. I even cursed at him" Jeonghan timidly said, wanting to stab himself just because he hurted Joshua.