Köcher High School

Just as y/n stepped in the building, everyone started at her at once. Although she looked so good and her features were attractive... for both boys and girls. She directly walks to the deans room for the schedule, thanks him and wanders around the school building. Y/n- ahh... I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?
Gorya- no-no... I'm fine. You're Thyme's sister ...right?
Y/n- Yes I'm. You know me?
Gorya- Yes I do. Who doesn't knows you. Although you're the daughter of the leading businesswoman of Thailand.

Both talked for a while. As if Gorya is her senior, she asks her about the syllabus and all.

Gorya-ok so I'll talk to you later on about this. I've a class to attend.
Y/n- yeah sure

Y/n has again started to wander. She saw Kavin, MJ and Ren in the hallway. She went to them.

Kavin and MJ- Hey sweety! Long time seeing you. How have you been so lately?
Y/n- Alright. What about yall? Still the same?
Kavin- Well I've changed a lot it seems. Idk about you both.
MJ - From which angle dude? You're still the same. Turn around and let me check.

We all talked for a while. But I saw that Ren was quite the whole time. I remembered that he'd followed Mira . I didn't knew what happened after that. I thought of asking him what the matter was. I would had but it was the time for my lecture.

Before going I called Ren and asked him what's going on his mind. He said alot... I thought that he's unstable because of that incident. He was not able to come over of Mira. Kavin had told me. All the day I sat thinking about him.... worried.

~