What's on my mind @Ren

Ren sat down thinking and recalling memories about the whole day. He struck in between his thoughts when he suddenly remembered about Gorya. She ended up with Thyme. Good with her.

At night...
He was repeatedly willing to meet y/n. Why so? Am I having feelings for her? He murmured.
Ren is not able to sleep.
Should I message her to meet me?
No... It's too late. Should I give her a call? Ughh... I can't get over this.

Ren walked to y/n's house. She had shifted to a new home which was nearby Köcher. Her light was still on...means that shes still up. Should I call her up?
Ren waited for her as he remembered that she had a habit of looking through her window when she completes her work.

It started to rain. Ren still waited for her.

Almost half n hour later. Y/n viewed through her window. It was Ren standing in the rain. She ran to him as it was still pouring and he didn't even had an umbrella.

Y/n: Are you a crackhead? Why didn't you call me up? You're all soaked up. You could catch a cold or fever.

We both walked to a shed... As Ren didn't want to come to my house to make any mess. It had stopped pouring. We both were wet... As it had poured heavily. We went to a bakery nearby.
I also started a part-time job... Just because I don't want to ask my family for some money for my expenses. We enjoyed the coffee and cakes. When we were at the backstairs, admiring the stars. I took a look at my phone. It's 0130 am. Maybe we should walk back home. Ren went near the door to open it.
Ren: This door is stuck. Help me...
Y/n.
Y/n: yeah.

We both tried. The door was struck hard. I started to shout for help. Ren had went to the other corner. I called him to shout with me. Ren seemed unwell. What had happened to him.

Y/n: Ren... Are you fine?

Ren started to walk towards you. Suddenly he hugs you tightly.

Ren: I'm having a bad head ache. Can't you stay for a while?

He starts to faint when you caught a hold on him. You touch Ren's forehead.
Y/n: You're burning. Why did you had to stand in the rain for so long. Huh?

Ren is sleeping on your lap. You thought of giving him a sponge bath. Taking a towel and a water bottle out of your bag... You thought why he'd waited in the rain for you. While you gave him a sponge bath... He gained some consciousness. You handed him the bottle of water and a pill.
He was reluctant having them. After you insisted he agreed. He is again lying on your lap, holding your hand tightly.

Ren: Y/n, is it true that you have feelings for me?

Y/n (giggles): Yes... I told you the previous day. The day you consoled me. Btw... Why are you asking this?

Ren: I feel I also have feelings for you. You are the one who understood me. The only person who got me through all this. After returning from France. I always wanted to get over her but I wasn't able to. You're the one who got me through all this. Will you accept me?

Y/n: ใช่  (yes)

เรนรัก y/n ไปยังดวงจันทร์และกลับ
(Ren loves y/n to the moon and back)

~and this is how they became~
friends to lovers

The end<3