Chapter 2: The Raise Of A New Villain Part 2

Third persons pov
You know what's funny? The fact 1 thing can change someone's life forever. Like what if
Tenko Shimura found out about his quirk before killing his family? Or if he didn't get a quirk so he would receive one for all. He would be a hero or a vigilante who knows what would happen, but one thing is clear as day he wouldn't be a villain. So what happens if izuku had a quirk and a powerful one for that, what would happen? He wouldn't receive one for all. Or would he take Tenko Shimuras place in the league of villains? Two different people but have the same story. Well today we're going to find this out, ladies and gentlemen.

It was beautiful day out. Some would say perfect. But one sky blue haired boy would say horrible. Why you may ask? Well my friend it's because he didn't get his quirk yet so he was bullied and called quirkless it was horrible. Right now Tenko was walking home.
what could go wrong right? Wrong a certain green slam villain attacked Tenko what could he do? But struggle. Well in til a little aw all might come along and detry smash this villain.

Tenko asked this one simple question. Can I be a hero with out a quirk all might?
.
.
silence

My boy
all might was cut off by the sludge villain escaping.
My boy go home now.
in a flash all might was gone from sight.

This made Tenko curious about what all might was going to say?
Tenko started walking again. He stopped when he noticed a certain Pomeranian being attacked. He didn't know who this was but he's instinct's kicked in and he run to the spiky haired boy and started to try getting him free.
TEXAS SMASH
Tenko turned around to see all might standing there before running off with the sludge villain.

After the all deal Tenko was heading home again. Well that's the thing he WAS heading, as you can guess he was stopped by a skinny guy

Why did you try helping that young boy, even though you don't have a quirk?

In that moment Tenko was thinking how this man knew he was quirkless.
I couldn't let some guy die without trying to help. Tenko responded.
What if I said I could give you a quirk, what would you say?
Tenko's eyes widened and a smile began to grow.
I would say yes.
The man smiled.
It won't be easy.
I do it anyway.

But what they didn't know was a certain green haired boy was listening. One thought came to izuku's mind. I feel sorry for him.

Izuku just started walking to his auntie's house. But one question stayed. No one can give you a quirks. Oh how wrong izuku was.

When our little villain in the making came home he was meant by a angry Pomeranian. He didn't care if Kacc-Bakugo died well not anymore that is. Izuku just went to his room and cuddled his puppy while the other was yelling about how he didn't need help, and so on. Eventually Izuku fall asleep

To
Be
Continued

ToBeContinued