Chapter 8: My Mission part 3

The room remained silent, the air heavy with the dark plans that had taken root within their minds. The fate of an unsuspecting hero and the intricate web in which they would be entangled had been set into motion. With one choice, the domes were ready to fall, forever altering the perception of heroes in a world hungry for a scapegoat.

The plan was set, now all that was left was the waiting game. Izuku couldn't wait to be free from following the rules of the corrupted system.

With each passing day, his anticipation grew. He had spent years trapped within the confines of an unfair society that favored only the powerful and wealthy. But now, he had finally found a group of like-minded individuals who were determined to bring about change.

They devised a plan, a risky one at that. It involved infiltrating the highest ranks of power, exposing the corruption that had run rampant for far too long. Izuku had volunteered to be the one to carry out this mission, as he believed in its cause more than anything else.
_____________________________________

A week later~

Are you ready to be blown away? The moment we've been eagerly anticipating has finally arrived! Can you feel the anticipation building up in your veins? Buckle up for the ultimate showdown as our beloved protagonist, Izuku faces his biggest challenge yet. It's time to uncover the thrilling conclusion to Izuku's journey - and trust me, it's going to be an electrifying rollercoaster ride that will leave you breathless!
_____________________________________

It was a typical day for Izuku, getting beaten and yelled at until he received a call from AFO.

AFO: The plan is ready Demon/Izuku. Demon/Izuku: Yes sir, when will it start? AFO: In a few minutes. Go to the town Square and get ready. Demon/Izuku: Yes sir. I'll head there right now. AFO: *hangs up*

Izuku headed towards the town square, curious about what AFO had planned for his fake death. Upon reaching the town square, he soon discovered that villains were attacking it.

As Izuku cautiously approached the villain, his curiosity got the better of him. He couldn't help but examine the villain from a safe distance. The villain was emitting a strange aura, which Izuku found intriguing. Upon closer inspection, Izuku noticed that the villain had some type of flame quirk. This was surprising, as Izuku was aware that there were only a few people with a flame-type quirk in this area. He wondered if this villain was new to the area or had been hiding their quirk all along. Endeavor and his two sons, and one of them was dead.

The menacing villain turned to face Izuku and slowly started to approach him with a purpose. Izuku knew that this villain was going to help him fake his death, but despite that, a sense of fear and worry started to creep in. He couldn't quite put his finger on why he was feeling these emotions, but he took a deep breath and tried to push them away as the villain drew closer. The sound of his footsteps echoed ominously in the chaos as he closed the distance between them, and Izuku's heart started to race. Despite his trepidation, he stood his ground and waited for the villain to make his move.

"You're Demon/Izuku right?" The villain asks, his voice is deep and raspy. "Yes, I am," Izuke said, his voice was a little wavy but confident enough for the villain to nod his head and tell Izuku to get in front of the skyscraper.

Izuku stood in front of the skyscraper, ready to start his new life. No longer a weakling, he was now the number one villain that everyone would fear.

As Izuku took a deep breath, he could feel his heart pounding rapidly in his chest. He stood there with a sense of confidence, ready for the plan to unfold. Suddenly, an explosion could be heard, coming in Izuku's direction. Despite the fear that threatened to take over, Izuku braced himself, steeling his nerves for what was to come. He knew that the building could collapse at any moment and that he would have to fake his death in order for the plan to succeed. Sweat trickled down his forehead, and his hands shook slightly as he waited for the next move. Despite the danger and chaos unfolding around him, Izuku remained steadfast in his determination to see the plan through to completion. Just as the building was on the brink of collapse, two mysterious purple portals materialized, signaling that Kurogiri was carrying out his part of the scheme. Suddenly, GuardDog emerged from one of the portals, while the other appeared directly beneath Izuku's feet. In a split-second decision, Izuku leaped into the portal, narrowly avoiding being crushed by the collapsing structure. With a sudden rush of vertigo and disorientation, he found himself transported to the ominous and shadowy headquarters of the League of Villains.

He did it, and finally, he is no longer a weakling for everyone to discard and mistreat but now, a villain ready to destroy the very people who mistreated him and bullied him. Standing up, he dusted himself off before plotting his revenge against the world, heroes, and most importantly Bakugo and his fake friends.

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Side note:Sorry for not updating Pain, I don't know why I took such a long break (probably school or forgot) this next chapter I promise I'll make it better and longer!Thank you for your patience and support

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Side note:
Sorry for not updating Pain, I don't know why I took such a long break (probably school or forgot) this next chapter I promise I'll make it better and longer!
Thank you for your patience and support