Chapter 7: My Mission part 2

"..Demon.."

There was no going back now. Izuku knew his decision would change everything, but he had made up his mind. He had crossed the line and embraced the path of darkness. The weight of his newfound identity as a villain settled heavily on his shoulders.

They stood in a dimly lit room, the air thick with tension. AFO, with his sinister smile, sat comfortably in a worn-out armchair, while Izuku nervously shifted his weight from one foot to another. AFO's words echoed in the room, making the atmosphere even more suffocating.

"Good, now let's talk about how we're going to manage faking your death, Izuku," AFO said, his voice dripping with an eerie calmness. Izuku's heart thumped loudly in his chest as he knew the plan they were now delving into would change the course of his life forever.

AFO and Izuku, also now known as Demon, sat down to discuss their latest plan. They were determined to fake Izuku's death, giving them the opportunity to lay low and avoid any suspicions from the heroes. It was a risky move but a necessary one, considering the magnitude of their ambitions.

In a dimly lit room filled with maps and scattered papers, the two conspirators huddled together, their minds working in sync. AFO, the mastermind behind countless schemes, sat back in his chair, a sly smile playing on his lips. Izuku, once a beacon of hope as a future hero, but now fallen in pursuit of a new path, leaned forward, his expression serious but determined.

"Alright, Izuku. We need a plan that is foolproof," AFO began, his voice laced with caution. "Faking your death is a delicate art, one that we cannot afford to get wrong. We need to consider every detail, down to the finest brushstroke."

Izuku nodded, fully aware of the gravity of the situation. "I understand, Sensei. We need to make it believable, something the heroes and the world won't question. It has to be a tragedy that even the most skeptical minds could not doubt."

AFO stroked his chin, lost in deep thought. His eyeless narrowed as he pondered over the words of his ally, Izuku/Demon. "Yes, yes," he muttered under his breath. "But how do we start? How do we ignite the fire that will consume everything in its path?"

His mind raced with possibilities, searching for the perfect catalyst. The room was silent, save for the distant sound of rain tapping against the windows. Suddenly, a sinister smile crept across his face.

"What if we blamed someone?" Izuku/Demon suggested, breaking the silence. AFO's eyes gleamed with a mixture of intrigue and amusement. It was a brilliant idea, one that could not only shift the blame away from them but also sow the seeds of chaos in their grand scheme.

AFO leaned back in his chair, his fingers tented before him as he began to envision the possibilities. This would serve as the trigger, the event that would set everything into motion. It was all coming together, piece by wicked piece.

"We'll create a masterful conspiracy," AFO murmured, his voice laced with excitement. "We'll weave a web of deception, ensnaring the innocent and casting doubt on the guilty. The world won't know what hit them."

Izuku/Demon watched eagerly, a gleam of satisfaction in his eyes. The two minds working in unison, strategizing their way towards the destruction of everything they despised. They were no longer just allies but partners in crime, sharing the same twisted vision.

The room fell silent as the words echoed through the air. "But," AFO said, his voice dripping with venom, "Who will we blame?"

An unmistakable smirk formed on Izuku/Demon's face as a twisted idea crossed his mind, "How about a low-ranked hero?" he suggested, his voice conveying a sense of cunning. It was a strategy fueled by the realization that the had lost faith in the words of a hero who had yet to prove their worth. "Mmm, yes," AFO agreed, the satisfaction evident in his tone, "No one believes what a low-ranked hero says these days."

The room buzzed with malicious anticipation as the two masterminds contemplated their next move. They were searching for a scapegoat, a vulnerable target that would crumble under the weight of accusations, unable to defend themselves effectively. "But which low-level pro should we go after?" AFO pondered aloud.

A sly smile played on Izuku/Demon's lips as he proposed his latest scheme, "How about Hound Dog?" he suggested, relishing the thought of destabilizing the trust and belief in the hero ranks by targeting a seemingly unfazed yet underestimated figure. In the face of mounting doubt, Hound Dog would be the perfect prey.

The room remained silent, the air heavy with the dark plans that taken root within their minds. The fate of an unsuspecting hero and the intricate web of they would be entangled in had been set into motion. With one choice, the domes were ready to fall, forever altering the perception of heroes in a world hungry for a scapegoat.

To
Be
Continued

ToBeContinued