8❘ Heroing-101

Chapter 8 \ Heroing-101❝I'm sorry, I didn't mean to

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter 8 \ Heroing-101
❝I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It just slipped out.❞
❝Please, I don't mind! You're like, my new best friend now. No offence, Kiri.❞

☆.。.:*°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*°☆.。.:*°☆

Haruka was beyond upset the morning of the following day. Katsuki had left all the messages she had sent him on read and left early for school so he wouldn't have to talk to her. And to top her morning off, she had to sit next to Shouto on the train ride to school.

When she arrived at the station, she had noticed his duel-coloured hair in the crowd and planned to avoid him altogether. But once they stepped onto the train, she saw it was packed, and the only two seats available were beside each other.

So she sat beside him with a slight sigh as she pulled her schoolbag off her shoulders to sit it on her lap. The heat from his left side was soothing, especially with the cold lingering in the air. She did her best to ignore him as she fiddled with the front clasp of her bag.

Shouto, on the other hand, was having an internal struggle; his mind had been tormenting him with the memory he remembered the day prior and how Haruka was involved. He still couldn't think of a reason, which drove him crazy.

He glanced at the girl from the corner of his eye and noticed the slight pout tugging on her lips. She didn't look happy to be seated beside him, but he knew that must have been his fault. After he snapped and asked her that question, he ignored her for the rest of the day. He noticed her sudden drop in mood and the frown on her face each time he would purposefully do so, but he was too stubborn in his ways to apologize at the time.

Shouto felt this pang in his chest as he thought over his actions, feeling terribly guilty for treating the girl so poorly. This morning, he concluded that ignoring her was not the way to go about the situation and that he was making things worse for himself. His subconscious saw some significance in the girl, almost as if it told him to keep her around. He figured he could make an exception for her in his plans; surely, one friend wouldn't distract him too much.

Before he could open his mouth to speak to her, the train had arrived at their stop. Haruka quickly stood as she swung her mint green bag over her shoulder before smoothing her skirt down the back of her thighs like a nervous tick.

Shouto blinked, not realizing he had been staring at the girl from the corner of his eye. He stood from his seat and joined her as they waited behind a group of people to leave the train. He noticed Haruka perk up the second they stepped onto the platform, her eyes trained on something near the exit.

She was about to take off when she froze briefly as she glanced back at him. His brows furrowed in confusion as she bowed her head to him respectfully, gripping the straps of her bag as she spoke softly, "See you in class, Todoroki."

Feel Something ミ✰ Shouto Todorokiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें