Chapter-2

The screen showed the Slytherin common room, Draco was sitting with Blaise and Daphne Greengrass. Just then an older Slytherin came to him and said-"Hey Draco! Potter is out saying he wants to talk to you"

Draco looks at him baffled and said-"Are you out of your Bloody mind? Potter? Like Harry Potter?"

"Was it that hard to believe that I came to talk to you?" Harry asked amused. "Yeah well you only come to me...... well you never." Draco said rolling his eyes.

"Well he is and he don't look pretty good. His face all red and messed up. Seems like he has been crying?" The Slytherin said before walking away making the three look at eachother.

"Oh Harry" Crystal said softly as Harry laid his head in her knees. She ruffled his hair.

Draco walks out of the common room with the two and saw Golden trio all messed up. And Harry actually had tears running down his eyes. "What Potter? Got beaten up?" He said snarkily.

"I need your help" Harry said desperately as his voice trembled. "And why do you think would Draco help you? I mean all you gave us was shit" Daphne said glaring at  the three.

"Well they are welcoming" Sirius said sarcastically. "Shut up Padfoot" we all know who said this.

"It's bigger than just our spats and enemity!  It's about someone's life!!" Harry said agressively. The three Slytherin's shared a look seeing him act so out of it.

"What do you want?" Not being in the state, he forced the three to Lupins Office.

There stood Sirius Black as he smiled lightly at his nephew. "You have grown up Dragon" he said smiling in nostalgia. Draco's eyes teared up seeing Sirius. He jumped into his arm much like Harry as Sirius chuckled.

"Aww that's too cute for me to watch" Crystal said. "Crystal no. Please" Stefan said with an amused smile. "Come on I mean you gotta give it to this I mean it's too sweet. I'mma get diabetic after this."

"That's not how it works" Remus said. "Yes it does, for me."

"So yeah I know, it has been crazy but I need you to get Cissa here as soon as possible. This can't wait. Not even a day." Sirius said hurriedly.

"We can go through Snape's Floo network. It's connected to the Manor." Draco said as he saw the look of concern and fear pass through Sirius's eyes.

Time Skip to Malfoy Manor.

Narcissa was seen sipping her tea elegantly as she sat in a stuff posture. Her eyes looking at the daily Prophet.

She moved around to the Floo room when she felt someone entering the manor. As Cissa saw Draco, she hugged him smiling lightly.

"There's someone here to meet you"

Cissa frowned but she frkze crying seeing at the haunted looking man in front of her.

"Cissa. I missed you, cousin" Sirius said as Cissa hugged him crying.

"So like we are not fighting anymore?" Sirius asked smiling hopefully. "Yep. Basically when Mom came around she mend everything. You used to tell me how she acted like a glue holding the fucked up family together" Harry said chuckling.

Cissa smiled as she sat together with Siri and Reggy. The two brothers smiled at her. "Thank you and I mean thank you for everything." Siri said sincerely.

Crystal smiled at him nodding.

"Sirius! Oh my god! What did they do to you!?" Cissa said as she fretted over him. "Look Cissi we don't have time. I need your help." And took out his wand muttering a spell that was never heard before-'Souviens Tou'

A golden orb flew around Cissa and she flinched remembering who Crystal Potter ne' Leroy was.

"Oh it's gonna be a lot of fun from here" Regulus said smirking as he saw the Black madness in his cousin's eyes.