Chapter-5

James was pacing back and forth outside his room in the great Potter Manor, "Effie!" He called out for his old house elf. A small and sweet elf appeared in front of him and said haughtily-"Jamie!! You can't keep calling me every 2 mins!! I'm taking care of my Lady!!"

"I like her.." Crystal said as she gushed over how cute Effie is as James gaped like a fish out of water.

"She is my loyal Effie!! She did not just sided with you!!" James said as Harry retorded-"Well dad.. don't mind but all of us like mum more not that we don't love you ofcourse!!" As James pouted at his son like a kicked puppy.

James scoffed and said-"Yeah and that supposedly your lady is my wife!! Come one tell me, how is she?"

Effie sighed as she spoke-"She is too cold Jamie. Lady Malfoy is helping her. She'll soon be fine. Now off you go!! Go talk to your son!!" She shooed him away.

Meanwhile in the room, Crystal's eyes fluttered as Narcissa sat up. Crystal's finger started to have an icy glow as she opened her eyes. "She is back.. " Narcissa words came out as a whisper when James burst in through the window.

"Crystal?" He whispered as she looked at him and smirked-"James.. "

"Umm... You two are at good note?" Barty asked a bit disappointed cause he wanted to see some action.

"Why do you sound so sad about it?" Crystal asked with an amused look, "Babe there are two reasons, first, I like action. And second. You're hot!"

Crystal gave him a shrug as Stefan and James glared at Barty so bad that he was about to burst into flames.

As James was within an arm reach to her, she yanked him towards herself holding his collar as and said in an icy tone-"Where is my Son?"

"Crystal.. calm down.." James said as Crystal's hold tightened and she gritted her teeth, her magic suffocating everyone in the room-"WHERE IS MY SON!?!!"

"Crystal!! Calm the heck down!!"

"Oh Make me husband... " Crystal said as her eyes started to go black. "Crystal Harry is here!! But you need to know something!!" James said as he began telling her everything that has yet happened. From the fake Lily POTTER to arrest of Bella.

"Where is Remus?" She asked, "Down, why?"

"Call him up, ask him to file for hearing of each one of our people in Azkaban and against that Muggleborn bitch!!" Crystal said as she looked at Narcissa and a smirk bloomed on her face.

"Cissa Darling.. " she said as Narcissa smiled at her and replied-"My lady.. anything I could do for you"

"Yeah.. well for the starters call a meeting for each one of them present inside the manor and also.. call the Lovegoods. It's time for the world to know what it mean to cross me" she said as she disappeared inside the bathroom. "And James. A word in private" she said walking away as James paled.

"Shit" he mumbled.

"I have never been so turned on." Dorcas mumbled to Regulus and Barty as the two nodded in agreement.

"Puff!! James? What kind of flowers do you want at your grave?" Sirius asked as James pushed him off the chair. "You're supposed to be my best friend!!"

"That's why I am asking as I'll be the one placing the flowers for you!??!"

As James entered the bathing chambers.

"I thought you were going to take a bath?" He said as he leaned on the door crossing his arms over his chest

"Later.. I have got a son to meet after 13 years" she said as her eyes glossed. "You do know that I'm not letting that bitch off the hook now?" Crystal said as she turned to James who sighed before walking over to her.

"I don't know what language do I have to speak in to make you understand that I'm done with Lily just as much as you are" James said looking at her.

"Umm.. how about the language of heart" she said as her gaze hardened. "Whatever you believe Crystal.. also I'm leaving with Sirius and Remus to the ministry to get the hearing started tomorrow. Will you be joining us?" She nodded as she put her hands on the sink feeling weak, "Crystal? Let's get you something to eat" he said picking her up as he laid her down on the bed. "How is he?" She asked her voice barely above whisper.

Everyone was stunned seeing this side of her, including herself. She scoffed and mumbled to Stefan-"This is not me"

Stefan chuckled and said-"It is you Sweetheart, you just grew to be a mother."..

"He looks like me for the starters" James said chuckling as Crystal rolled her eyes.

"But he has striking glimpses of you.. idk what it is but.. it is what it is" he said as Crystal couldn't help but feel a warmth spread in her cold heart..

No matter how much the two disagree or fight. One thing that keeps the two together was there son. For whom they will always stand together. For whom they will burn the world done if it meant he will be happy. For whom they would kill themselves for. For whom they learned to love each other..

(⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ