Chapter 4.

I grabbed one of the guitars and my book, I was a musician,well sort of my anxiety killed me I couldn't go on tour or even post videos of me singing, no one knew I was a singer and writer, I wrote my own songs but it didn't matter there was no point, Ash was living the dream that I should have and Cal,Mike and Luke, it wasn't fair!

Before I knew what I was doing I started smashing the guitar and screaming I didn't care I was going to explode if I do anything, "Miss Irwin" Mr Martin yelled as he opened the door, he was shocked and angry, "I am calling your mother, you are expelled for a week young lady" he added ordering me to go the office.

In a hurry I forgot my book, it was more important than any school work, I hurried to the office, I opened my bag thats when I realised the book was gone, "Sir I need the bathroom" I yelled, "Excuse me, you may not" he replied slamming his hands on his desk making me jump, I didn't care I needed to find the book the bell rang.

I ran to the empty classroom my heart pounded, that's when I saw Chloe and her gang reading it and ripping out pages, I screamed I ran over there and tried to grab the book, "Oh hey laughs this definitely isn't yours" Chloe laughed, "There's actually good lyrics here" I added. I grabbed hit her, I had to, I grabbed the book and ran.

That's when I bumped into one of the teachers, "That's it you're mum's coming and you're expelled young lady, "For 2 weeks" she yelled, "No please I would rather get detention every day" I yelled looking at her, "What a nerd" laughed Izzy causing everyone else to laugh, I was so scared I knew my mum would kill me and the worst part was she would make me stay with my dad, you see Ashton, Lauren and Harry different dads, Ashton doesn't see his dad he left when he was a baby, Harry and Lauren has a dad he's awesome then you get my dad he's awful, he doesn't really care about me, just alcohol and he can be abusive. 

I never wanted to tell mum,  I was scared to. The only person who knew was Ash that's why we were always fighting, I hurried to the office with Mrs East, I waited for my mum, "How many times do I have to tell you, Behave, be like your siblings" my mum sighed shaking her head, "Look I love you but why are you being like this" she asked hugging me. We went home, "Leah you know the rules, I've just text you're father, you need to have time away, I don't know what your doing right now , maybe a few nights with you're dad will sort you out, maybe its just  this house, I'm sorry I've been struggling since Ash left and work is so stressful" she sighed again looking at me and rubbing her temple.

I decided to facetime Michael honestly I was bored and Luke didn't answer, It was awesome its been like I have 4 brothers, except I don't talk to one of them, Michael answered "Hey stinky" I laughed, "Bitch, I just had a shower excuse me!" he laughed, "What  you doing then" he asked looking at, "Oh you know just going to my dads house" I sighed whilst packing, "You seem upset" He said looking at me. That's when  I broke down, I couldn't help it, "Uh whos crying,who are you talking to you" Ash asked as he walked in, "Leah, she just broke down for no reason" he replied looking at him.

ASHTON'S P.OV:

I got a call from my mum she was fed up with Leah's attitude. Honeslty I understood she changed since I left I didn't want to lose her but its like I have. She was used to be fun,smart,good,honest now she's changed, "Hi honey" my mum said sighing, "Hey mum I miss you" I replied looking at the screen. I looked at Michael Leah was still on facetime with him, "Look I love Leah but she's been too much I don't know what to do" She sobbed grabbing tissues, "I want her to learn she's been struggling she wouldn't tell me I want to send her to you and stay on tour, I will pay the flights what about tomorrow I know its meant to be a day off tomorrow but I'm desperate" she added tears pooling in her eyes.

I couldn't say no, "Of course I love her and if she needs a break it will awesome, how was the tour my love I heard you were moving in London for a bit"  I smiled we kept talking then hung up.

I walked to Michael, "Well well well" I said grabbing the phone from Michael, "What do you want" Leah scoffed looking at the wall, "You better pack your coming on tour" I smiled, "Hell no" Leah yelled angrily.

LEAH'S P.O.V:

I was so angry I didn't want to see him again, I mean I wanted to see Luke, Mike and Cal I missed them. I would do it for them. I missed Ash the old Ash plus I would have been away from my bullies ,stupid teachers and my abusive dad. I started packing I was actually excited. I had a thing for Luke but I couldn't even try I mean we're the same  age sort of. Ash was very protective of Lauren, Harry and I mostly me because of my ex, my dad and my bullies.

I walked downstairs to see my mum, "Mum I'm sorry I was so bad I don't know what wrong with me also is Ash with 1D still" I asked looking at her, "Yeah I'm sure you can meet them I know your a fan" she chuckled I knew the tour was over but it would have been fun still. I had to sleep I would have to get up at 5:00am to get the 6:00am flight the flight will take 22 hours and 30 minutes. I didn't want to tell Luke I just wanted to just surprise him. I told Ash, Cal and Mike not to tell him then I called him, "Hey Lukey" I smiled blushing a little, "Hey what's up" he replied, "My mum is making me sleep at my dads house for a few days I can't call or text this was the last calls for a while" I lied, "What no!" He replied looking at me concerned. His face dropped I sorted of felt bad but, "Sorry I gotta go I gotta sleep its late here" I sighed, "Good night I hope you will be okay" Luke answered then we hung up.

LUKE'S P.O.V:

I saw Ashton staring at me, "Was that my sister" he sighed rubbing his temple, "I just don't know what happened, she used to be happy I miss the old Leah"  a tear rolled down his cheek, I got up and gave him a hug, "Plus you know Leah is obsessed with One Direction, I really want to surprise her I will call Harry or Niall, they are in London too she will be there tomorrow like really late so what about the next day.

LEAH'S P.O.V:

I said goodbye to Lauren and Harry then I got in the car with my mum, I looked out the window. I was feeling kinda nervous it had been a while since I really saw Ash and the guys I didnt want to fight anymore, he left but I had to deal with it. It was crazy I had never even left Australia so to fly so far away to spend time with a brother who abandoned me. But hey I guess ill be away from my "Father" and my bullies.

I was so caught in my own head I didnt even realise I was already at the airport, this was my first flight I was trying not to show my true feelings,the truth was I'm terrified I hate heights and being away from home.

I got out of the car, mum got my stuff out of the boot, "Im sorry honey but this is a good thing okay" she sighed tears fell down her face and her mascara got ruined, "Mum I'll be fine okay, you're right maybe its a good thing, a break, a chance to be happy" I  smiled big, "I know but another baby leaving  the nest, first Ash now" she replied hugging me tight.

We finally left and I checked in,waited for the plane,boarded and sat on the plane, a wave of emotions ran in my head and my heart  excited, scared and nervous.